The most painful pain you have ever experienced.

I had acid reflux when I was little. (About 7)

Now, you've heard about all of these fatasses that say they have acid reflux, when it's really their bodies telling them "STOP EATING AND DRINK SOME ****ING WATER INSTEAD, BECAUSE I SAID THIRSTY, NOT HUNGRY!" and they have mild cramps. No. This is much different. imagine that the slightest thi9ng you eat causes your stomach to eat it's self... Burning your esophagus, and the lining of your stomach... Pain that would make a grown man cry... shit would **** me up at the weirdest of times. I could have ate a few hours before it strikes with no effects, but suddenly walking around the store causes me to keel over in pain and start screaming...

I've also had an ear infection that may or may not have caused hearing loss when I was around 8. That ****ing hurts when it pangs.

Last, but definitely not least, I've been sack tapped 4 times in one day of school. Try walking to your next class with your tender testicles slapping your thighs... D:

Broke my hip and both my legs playing cricket. All i did was go to hand over the bat and my legs snapped followed by my hip when I hit the floor. I've got a bone disorder so my bones break easier than just about everyone. So not being able to move from about the stomach/waist down without the most excruciating pain is pretty irritating.

"They called me Mr Glass."

unbreakable3.jpg

Tell him to change his, he keeps changing it and I have to give this avatar back to him because he doesn't save it on his PC. So I started using it, then he used it again AFTER I started using it.

HE has to change it NOT me.

Once I got launched off a trampoline about 15 ft. in the air plus the trampolines height off the ground, and landed on my shoulder from about a total of 19ft. Couldn't move my arm for about 20 mins. Thought my arm was broken, but the next day it was hardly bruised, luckily.
But now that I think about it there was this time where my 300lb friend ran over my chest with his quad--that hurt just a bit. :p

Dislocated knee.

Though tbh, stubbing my toe is more painful.

I dropped a knife while I was camping alone once, the pain wasn't too bad, but then I had to cauterize the wound with the same knife that I cut myself with.

i had an elbow injury at 5 years old that i dont remember the specifics of. i just remember i had a cast on.

I've been pretty lucky (never broken a bone), but a particular fall off my skateboard had the board land on its edge with me in the air horizontally in the air, landing on it with the side of my thigh first. I passed out from the pain for about five minutes, woke up, and was good to go. Weird.

Tell him to change his, he keeps changing it and I have to give this avatar back to him because he doesn't save it on his PC. So I started using it, then he used it again AFTER I started using it.

HE has to change it NOT me.
FVCK.

I remember busteding my head upside th corner of a night stand and leaving an inch deep gash in my head. Never even felt it or realized what happened until someone pointed out the large amount of blood leaking from my skull. It wasn't really the injury that hurt me, but more the doctors holding me down and putting a NEEDLE IN MY ****ING HEAD HOLY GOD SHIT to put me to sleep while they did stitches.

i had a metal spike go about halfway into my left knee when i was young. I was chasing a frog and ended up falling on a garden weasel, a tool used to mix up dirt. It's basically the first thing you would grab if you knew someone was breaking into your house with the intent of raping and killing you.

Anyway, they said I probably wouldn't walk right again but i was able to prove overpaid doctors from the 80's wrong.

Doctors said I'd never speak.

Now everyone wished I'd stfu.

Oh yeah, forgot my Liver Biopsy.

Hollow rod the size of a knitting needle slowly pushed between the ribs and an inch into the liver, where it pulls out a core sample. Short term pain though and wore off after about an hour.

I think Dog-- and Danimal need to stop arguing.

Stubbing your toe when you have an ingrown toenail |:

Oooooooooooooocha, been there.

How about, having an earache, an ingrown toenail, stubbing it, jumping about and catching your male tackle on a table corner hitting your shin against something and then overwhelming burning gut pain from food poisoning.

Funsies.

Having a pretty big ****in rock being thrown at my head, Doing a cartwheel down the stairs on my head. Having my toenail shot off with a bb bullet. Banging my knee on a bed so hard it ****ed my leg up for a few days. Accidently catching by dick on some stone in a swimming pool leaving a scratch on the underside of it.

At the moment, like, right now atm, my left testicle hurts like a ****ing BITCH
I mean god DAMN it hurts

Nice fail at quoting, you forgot the rest of the sentence.

:thumbs:

If you punch yourself in the unharmed testicle, it will confuse the penis.

Talking of ball-pain, its not the initial impact which is so bad, its that rising pain that grows afterwards that sucks...well, balls.

Few years ago I was taken to hospital for passing out with no apparent reason. The next afternoon and night I had really strong abdomen pain, easily the most intense and lengthy pain I've ever had. My morphine was constantly being increased but it seemed to have minimal effect.

Today I managed to break my foot. all I was doing was running around, when somehow my right foot sort of jarred off a curb, and I felt a crunch.

that hurt like hell initially, but I didn't think I'd broken anything as the pain dimmed, but when I went to get up and walk, I realised something was up.

I went to the medical room and after about what felt like an hour a first aider came, gave me an ice pack, and said I needed to get it checked out. so my my collected me, and took me to the general in Colchester. i had to walk without crutches, which also hurt. i got an x-ray, and it showed i'd broken my 5th metetarsal.

so now i'm back home with my whole leg in plaster + crutches. great.

Bad luck dude. Just consider it a little holiday. :)

unfortunaltely, I'm probably going back to school tomorrow. :(

thanks though :)

Chicks dig crutches. Just tell them it was a skateboarding accident or something. The coolness will be lost if you tell the truthful story of the stupid way you actually broke your foot. :thumbs:

Chicks dig crutches. Just tell them it was a skateboarding accident or something. The coolness will be lost if you tell the truthful story of the stupid way you actually broke your foot. :thumbs:

the cool thing is I've been invited to this chicks party. I hope I'll still have them by then.:naughty:

the cool thing is I've been invited to this chicks party. I hope I'll still have them by then.:naughty:

They won't take them off you. I still have mine in the dining room. Just feign the injury if necessary. :D

If you er, get lucky though, try to remember not to become miraculously athletic...

Had the tips of my right middle and index fingers smashed by the scanner of a ****ing printer at school today by a girl.

Made my butt hurt.

Back