The most painful pain you have ever experienced.

It will make anyone talk

mr.+white.jpg

Catching it in my zipper, twice in one day, it's a pain that I can not tolerate
I've been lucky so far this never happened to me before. I free-ball often too.

BTW, the lego terrorist man make me LOL.

Umm, lets see...

I have half a false tooth, cracked tooth and a raised lower lip from being hit by a hockey stick full force, it made my lower jaw push back causing my top two front teeth to tear into the lip and snapping off one of them.

I broke a toe while running past a door and clipping it, it was bent out so far that the doctor thought it was dislocated.

Years ago I caught my largest toe under two different doors. When I took my sock off I found that the nail was ripped of and there was a pool of blood in my shoe and sock, I couldn't rest any weight on both foot incidents for a couple weeks.

I fell backwards off of a wall and landed on my tailbone, this caused me to be in absolute agony for the rest of the week and even to this day I can't fall over on my back that hard or it will go into pain again.

Burning both my wrists while trying to push a tray into an oven, it messed them up and made them scar over pretty badly.

Oh and I also smashed up my thumb with a hammer and it made it go purple, hurt for a couple days trobbing.

I also when I was 6 slammed my finger into a door and tore off a chunk of skin which has scarred over.

Once, not too long ago I'm pretty sure I had been food poisoned. So I began shitting profusely, each session becoming more close to a fiery hell in my anus. Then I needed to pee, because I thought drinking lots of water would help. And then I wanted to vomit, because I was food poisoned.

I couldn't shit. It just hurt too much. I couldn't pee either because then my sphincter would not withhold its contents. I couldn't vomit because I'd lose control of my sphincter.

Fun times

I've been lucky so far this never happened to me before. I free-ball often too.

BTW, the lego terrorist man make me LOL.

My foreskin is scarred from that kind of incident.

It went, like, right through it.

Enjoy your next meal.

Protip: make sure your penis is in your pants before you zip up.

Correct Ghost.
You have to see the pattern.

Anyway you just wait till i round up the Deathsquad

I was sick of spinning anyway.

Not the most painful thing I have experienced, but I've started experiencing some sharp chest pains lately. Sometimes when I breathe in, sometimes spontaneously. And they last for a while.

Used to experience these in the past. It always worries me when they crop up.

"They called me Mr Glass."

unbreakable3.jpg

Stronger than that, but there were times in my childhood were I experienced breaks that were caused by almost nothing.

One of the nastiest breaks I've ever had was one time in year 11. I was pretty much forced by my principal to take my wheelchair to this one particular class because it was on the other side of the school and he deemed it too far for me to walk on my own. Largely so he can cover his ass incase I tried to sue him or something. So everytime I had that class, my best mate would wheel me there as I carried all the books for it on my lap. Anyway, to get to the class, we had to take the wheelchair down this steep concrete path and naturally it was kind of hard to hold onto a wheelchair with a person in it going down this hill so we'd speed up a little going down it everytime no matter what.

One time we're going down the hill and for this particular day we figured, nah **** it, we don't need the footrest's on the wheelchair, I'll just hold my feet up for the journey. Not that hard, I can do it.

So we're going down this hill and we're going kinda fast, my best mates practically speedwalking as he's holding on going down this hill. Suddenly, both my feet barely scrape the ground. Did I mention the tread on my shoes at the time was very good? So good that by barely scraping the ground, my feet stayed in the same position as the wheelchair and the rest of my body continued forward. My feet ended up going underneath the wheelchair while turning inwards and within that split second, I snapped both my shins, broke one foot and snapped a bone in the other foot. My mate felt terrible for the rest of the week because of it, even though it was really my fault for not using the footrests and the principal's for making me use the wheelchair in the first place.

There's now a wheelchair ramp adjacent to that hill I'm told. Maybe a little late.

Also, I once broke my leg in a hospital. Slipped walking around a corner on crutches.

I also have a mate who has the same bone disorder as me (whom I met through the hospital) who broke his leg, while in plaster.

I also broke my arm twice in two months by throwing a ball.

Miliaria, a.k.a. Prickly heat. I wanted to kill myself it was so painful. It feels like thousands of needles being repeatedly poked into your body. You also have involuntary muscle movement with each stabbing pain. Worst few days of my life.

Drink some milk, man.

My bones don't absorb calcium like other people, so drinking milk doesn't actually affect the weaker bones like they normally would. The only real treatment they've been able to do that has successfully strengthened my bones is some drug called Zoledronic acid.

I found out recently that of all things, because of that drug, my lower jaw is now superhumanly strong. That's kind of a cool side effect.

Once I had a strange combination of alcohol, cannabis, ibuprofen, codiene and an antidepressant (for the first time) I didn't take these all at once, it was a combination over the course of a night and the hangover the next morning.
The next day I got up feeling a little hungover but ok-ish. Then all of a sudden I got a weird dizzy feeling and passed out in the kitchen. I managed to get up 10 minutes later and lie down on the couch with the worst abdominal pain ever. I think some bad shit was happening to one of my organs. It slowly subsided throughout the day until midnight when it was almost gone. Apparently it was a bad reaction the antidepressant.

Back