The new BK theme. I AM MAN!!

Codcommando

Reaction score
I dont know about other countries, but here in America A new commercial has aired for Burger King advertising there new Texas Double Whopper called "I am Man". Am I the only person who is in love with this song!?!? Everytime I hear it I jump up and start singing it,punching everyone around me, and doing push ups lol. Whoever posts the lyrics to this song first gets a cookie :) plz

I've seen that commercial, it's funny but real men don't eat at ****ing BK, they go to Outback Steakhouse and order an 80 oz. steak with butter and mutha ****in tatters god damnit

Real men kill cattle with their bare hands and eat them raw. Legends, however, kill cattle with their bare feet.

i dunno but their commercials get more fked up every time i see them

I don't think anything will be able to top the creepy king commercials. I miss him.

That commercial is gay. It stereotypes men as meatheads. But then I guess it wouldn't be America if there were none.

lol what are they thinking? I loooove Burger King though (and I weigh 130 btw). You can watch the ad on their website too and find out how much fat, calories, etc you eat on a regualr meal. http://www.bk.com/ I always order a whopper, but in this instance lets say I'm really hungry. So I put in a double whopper, only cheese and pickles. For a drink I put in one of those small slushie Coke drinks. And of course, medium sized french fries. Here is the calculations: 1270 calories, 123 carbs, 77 total fat, 51 for protein. They say you should have, if your a male 24 or older, 2900 calories, 446 carbs, 96g of fat, 63g of protein. No wonder why America is fat! ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S1tpZFymL5o

edit: It's a parody of "I am Woman" by Helen Reddy.

madog said:
That commercial is gay. It stereotypes men as meatheads. But then I guess it wouldn't be America if there were none.

There's a deeper meaning to it than this. I won't tell you what it is, but I can tell you that it's not being serious. Use the critical analyzing skills you learned in school.

Hm... isn't this a parody on that one song with 'I am Woman' as a part of the chorus? Although it could be unintentional... or I'm just imagining things! :rolling:

It's a dead-on parody, and a pretty funny one too. The original song was pretty lamely bizarre. They hit the male stereotype on the head too, which is always funny. "Men", as in, the stereotype defined both by market forces and the average male that I see in public are absolutely meatheads, and that's putting it mildly.

Shens said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S1tpZFymL5o

edit: It's a parody of "I am Woman" by Helen Reddy.

There's a deeper meaning to it than this. I won't tell you what it is, but I can tell you that it's not being serious. Use the critical analyzing skills you learned in school.

I could have analyzed it but I'm like, **** I already did my share of school today, I'll just get some anger out on this BK commercial. No one really eats at that place anyway.

madog said:
I could have analyzed it but I'm like, **** I already did my share of school today, I'll just get some anger out on this BK commercial. No one really eats at that place anyway.

Noone eats at BK?

Burger King obliterates all other burger fast food joints.

lol right now here the commercials are about the Junior whopper.

The dad is mad that he's selling himself for $1 and how immoral it is. He's like "YOURE TREATING ME LIKE IM ON THE KIDS MENU"

"I wish I was never broiled!"

Nothing tops the King though. In the most recent commercial I've seen with him, he's giving some construction worker a sandwich on top of some steel girders a few stories up, and he "jokingly" slaps him on the back helluva hard, threatening to throw the guy off the building. The King's getting murderous.

The King > every other BK commercial.
burgerking1uw.gif

we have the best BK commercials in sweden.. theres like this running thing with a few guys in an apartment.
They had this discount thing called "nice price", and one of the guy asks "So, is nice price cool, or is it nice?" Another guy answers like "Well, nice price IS cool, but we call it nice price."

It ends with the BK logo and the narrator going "Nice price on BK. It's nice.. er, and cool."

Darkside55 said:
"I wish I was never broiled!"

Nothing tops the King though. In the most recent commercial I've seen with him, he's giving some construction worker a sandwich on top of some steel girders a few stories up, and he "jokingly" slaps him on the back helluva hard, threatening to throw the guy off the building. The King's getting murderous.

The King > every other BK commercial.
burgerking1uw.gif

Haha yeah. that was the funniest one.

Dalamari said:
I've seen that commercial, it's funny but real men don't eat at ****ing BK, they go to Outback Steakhouse and order an 80 oz. steak with butter and mutha ****in tatters god damnit

When I took a trip to America I decided to take a visit to Outback Steakhouse. FYI, Kangaroos don't wear hats and no-one I've known or heard about can eat an 80 oz steak. Then again it's America. D:

Raziaar said:
Noone eats at BK?

Burger King obliterates all other burger fast food joints.

Well there is no BK in my country, only Mc Donald's, so I really can't say which is better.

We get Hungry Jacks, which is basically Burger King.

bryanf445 said:
i dunno but their commercials get more fked up every time i see them
...and that's why they are so ingenious!

See, they got us all talking about them. :p

BK > all other fast food chains, not that that's saying much, considering they have competitors like McDonalds.

staticprimer said:
I don't think anything will be able to top the creepy king commercials. I miss him.

OMG How could I forget about him?! I remember his first appearance. It showed a football field and I thought it was an ESPN commercial. Quarterback throws the ball and all of a sudden the King runs out of nowhere and intercepts it,runs down the field,and dances in the end zone. All of BK's commercials are priceless :rolling:

JellyWorld said:
BK > all other fast food chains, not that that's saying much, considering they have competitors like McDonalds.
McDonalds is ****ing delicious.

Unhealthy sure. But if you're claiming that everything at McDonalds you dont like and there is nothing there you find delicious you're just saying it to be annoying!

RakuraiTenjin said:
McDonalds is ****ing delicious.

Unhealthy sure. But if you're claiming that everything at McDonalds you dont like and there is nothing there you find delicious you're just saying it to be annoying!

There is nothing better when you're coming back from a party, its 4 am, and you're starving. 24 hour drive through ftw!

This makes me miss burger king. We use to have one very close to where I live, but some kid got shot in the drive through and no one ever went there again so it closed.

Real men eat quiche !*

*Whilst kicking the main course to death.

Bring back the King. The commercial with Darth Vader was ass blasting awesome.

I hate Burger King.

The only adverts I really love are the UK Channel 4 ones.

SAJ said:
Real men eat quiche !*
Negative.

Real men eat like big boss.

Yes, that is a rainbow trout in my mouth!

My diet is SO AWESOME, whole foods only, almost everything i eat is considered "very healthy" or a "superfood"

short recoil said:
Negative.

Real men eat like big boss.

Yes, that is a rainbow trout in my mouth!

My diet is SO AWESOME, whole foods only, almost everything i eat is considered "very healthy" or a "superfood"

I just had a mental picture of you leaping into a stream like a bear and catching that fish in your mouth. Which is how you got that fish, right?

meh,the big boss i know eats parrots and flying squirells,not that you would know how to catch a flying squirell in MGS3 :p

hungryduck said:
burger king is revolting food.

Burger King food is awesome! If you want revolting, look at mcdonalds.

Burger King has charbroiled burgers! Can't get better than that, even by making em yourself.

Back