The Office : US

I totally agree. British comedy series know how not to overdo it. Black Books, Black Adder, and Little Britain all had only three seasons, Green Wing had two.
Black Adder had four seasons and I think Black Adder Goes Forth is one of the best pieces of comedy of all time.

Best season finale ever. I laughed so freaking hard.

That was really ****ing great.

lol at the stuff with Kevin. It's so perfect.

Was the best episode in a long while. I really liked Toby though :(

Definitely best episode of the season. Everything from Jim's call to Ryan to the Rock to Kevin was just amazing.

I've been starting to like the American Office more and more recently. Which season is best?

I've been starting to like the American Office more and more recently. Which season is best?

Season 4 took a huge downturn if you ask me, it's gotten slightly better towards the end, but it has nothing on the stuff found in S2 & 3.

OMG OMG OMG The next season starts in 50 minutes!

Son of a bitch. I went to NBC's website, and it had an ad for My Name is Earl and The Office and said "starts at 8/7central" but I guess the office starts after My Name is Earl.

LAME.

So... OMG OMG OMG The next season starts in 1 hour and 40 minutes!

Son of a bitch. I went to NBC's website, and it had an ad for My Name is Earl and The Office and said "starts at 8/7central" but I guess the office starts after My Name is Earl.

LAME.

Err, like it always has.

This will be the first time I ever actually watch The Office on TV. I havent had a TV in over two years now, so i'm out of the loop when it comes to showtimes.

But anyways... OMG OMG OMG The next season starts in an hour and 15 minutes!

This will be the first time I ever actually watch The Office on TV. I havent had a TV in over two years now, so i'm out of the loop when it comes to showtimes.

But anyways... OMG OMG OMG The next season starts in an hour and 15 minutes!

Me too! But for different reasons... :shifty eyes:

Pretty good. Why are they so determined to ruin Toby's life though? I loooove him

He's one of the producers of the show, so really, he's ruining his own life. :shrug:

But I saw some of the better qualities in Michael. Like taking control of a horrible situation and not making it worse for instance.

That was damn entertaining. I'm so glad Ryan's back.

He was arrested for fraud. Related to having the salesmen re-enter the sales on the website.

Ohh, that's right.

Tonight's episode spoiler:

And how about what Jim did tonight? :D

I'd like to have heard why he thought that was a good time. Though in the middle of the rainstorm and everything, it had a sort of charm. Her reaction made me smile.

Oh and I totally lol'd when Pam was on the laptop sitting in the chair being interviewed, lol.

He didnt necessarily think it was a "good time." The whole episode you could tell he was anxious and missed her, and when he was doing the actual proposal he said "I cant wait anymore"

So who do you think was the one gaining weight?

I actually felt bad for him until it happened.

I think it was Creed.

I am ****ing worried about Pam and that guy at her school.

He's going to **** things up! Damnit!

For any specific reason? Maybe I missed something, but I didnt even notice creed in the whole episode.

EDIT: im talking about the weight thing, you guys post to fast.

Now that I think about it you're right, I think I only saw him for when they did the weigh-ins... Maybe not even there.

But Creed would be the one to gain weight in spite of the competition.

Kelly thought that she could eat because of the tape worm inside her, but according to Creed it wasn't really a tape worm. So maybe she's at least partially to blame.

That's were I saw Creed!

But was that before or after she fainted at the scales?

After.

I'm really surprised at how Ryan is acting toward Kelly. What is he thinking? He must have had a big change of mind. Though he's still an ass to Jim I think :p Can't even take a little payback.

Yeah, I dont really get why hes going after Kelly again, that doesnt make much sense. But god, hes such a weird character. Hes like, a huge jerk douchebag, but also ridiculously lame. Hes writing the names of people who slight him down haha. And it doesnt make much sense that he would get back to the "top" after being committing fraud. It doesnt really make sense that he could even get a job as a receptionist there either though.

How long was Pam's school program again? I wonder if they're going to cover her coming back (if she does?) in this season. They covered like 2 months time in this one episode didnt they?

Yeah, she's supposed to be gone for 3 months, so she'll definitely be getting back this season.

Michael said he payed a lot to get Ryan back.

I think Michael contacted the temp agency through Corporate, and he told Corporate he'd pay them a lot of money to bring him back. Or something like that.

Also I think Dwight was one of the ones gaining weight. When Angela stood him up at the storage room, you could see his gut hanging out over his belt line.

[edit] I also realised that I have an emotional connection to this show. When Pam's school friend was warming up to her and making her laugh, I was thinking "f*ck off, she's with Jim, they still need to get engaged!"

Back