The Official "Oh God Something is Broken" Thread

Its not exactly user error, its stupid that the reply box defaults to a style that ****s up my hand written tags. I wrote it correctly, the reply box ****ed it up.

On the "About Tab" under "Game Servers", it says that there is a ValveTime TF2 server. I'm pretty sure that server isn't up anymore.

On the fluid theme, these items in the white menu at the top of the forums are repeated:

nKb5xrA.png

Can't change my signature. It says "Saved" but it actually doesn't. Previewing does not show the changes either.

Edit: Does not work in Chrome or Firefox

Edit 2: Ok, found the problem. The signature editor doesn't like the BBCode edit box. I had to go back to the wysiwyg editor to get the thing to save.

Favicon broken at least in Ubuntu chrome for me

QXRkh4E.png

You guys DO have one right?

EDIT: DISREGARD THIS I SUCK COCKS

Yorick. Just noticed this: In the forum display there're two columns called "Replies" and "Views". Under the "Replies" column it says:
Replies:
Views:

Under the "Views" column it shows the number of replies and views.

It's been a year, guys. Fix this ugly shit.

nuVq4MI.png

It doesn't make any goddamn sense.

What doesn't make sense about it?

All you've managed to do, Vegeta897 is remove the ability to sort the list of threads on the number of views they have had.

I appreciate for most people that isn't a crucial every day thing, but that's why the column headings are like that.

Didn't even know you could do sorting with those headers. Probably because you can't in the New Posts mode, which I use 99% of the time.

What doesn't make sense about it is that the headers don't really match up with what's directly below them. Under "Replies" is just labels for the actual numbers which is under "Views".

But anyway, I've modified my style to only take effect if those headers have href attributes so no functionality is lost :p

Are rating counts working? I've gotten a couple of likes and agrees lately that I noticed haven't been added.

Back