The Religions of HL2.net

What relligion are you?

• Total voters
This thread's already way off-topic, so..

Is hl2world.com still censored?

EDIT
Nope. As you were.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characterschar

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 charactersmedicsoldierdemomanpyrospy

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 charactersmedicsoldierdemomanpyrospyIWASNEVERONOYURSIDE.

Good story, bro.

What's this about Hl2world?

Back in the day when the source code to HL2 was leaked, HL2world was very open about discussing and using the 'beta' but hl2.net wasn't. There was a censor for hl2word.com because of that.

I was just wondering if that censor was still around, since it was so long ago.

Nope. heh, hl2world hasn't updated since september.

Fantastic description of a series of events my good chap.

For some reason i remember Hl2world or something along those lines.

Say hello to our local satanists

bam23, bbson john, BHC, jondy, Rizzo89, Seppo, TollBooth Willie, Trevelyan

We're all going to burn in Hell.

And by Hell, I mean the universe.

And by burn, I mean experience the effect of entropy.

Hey, if you want to get into cryogenics, that's your choice.

Entropy is the eventual dispersal of energy- thus- near absolute zero conditions across the universe.

But once a point of equal energy dispersal is reached, there is no "freezing" or "not freezing" dichotomy to exist. There is simply nothing.

We'd have frozen to death a long time before that happens.

We wouldn't even constitute human remains once that happens, either. We will fall apart and blow away before we freeze.

We wouldn't even constitute human remains once that happens, either. We will fall apart and blow away before we freeze.

In which case, the atoms that compose our bodies will likely reach near absolute zero value temperatures.

Back