the Thing develops prequel-itis

It was awesome, what was bad about it?

Have you played it?

Honestly, everything it does it does on par with other games.. I can't see why it's bad.. It's survival horror where your teammates can be infected without you knowing, they can go crazy, etc. Lots of cool weapons, lots of different things to do.. You guys are whack. It was an awesome 3rd person shooter.

GO TO HELL SAMON.

You just suck ass. They only turn or get infected after battle (if the thing hits them they have a chance of getting infected). Sometimes they turn automatically before a boss battle...

Yeah I own it/have played it. It's pretty poor; the plot sucks, the gameplay is mundane, the design bleurgh - it's just so average. And you will find the members of your team and their infections are scripted, and rarely, if ever, make sense.

They only turn or get infected after battle (if the thing hits them they have a chance of getting infected).

No they don't most of the time it's scripted, i tested one of my guys and he was fine about 5 seconds later he then turned to the thing. Watch that video.

The plot really was ****ing lame. Military using it as a weapon? R.J. MacReady surviving months in the Antarctic somehow? OH YOU DON'T MEAN TO TELL ME...

The rest wasn't so bad though, except the LOL TEAMMATES ARE THINGS every 5 seconds.

The game sucked. Kthanks.

I JUST LOVE RUNNING AROUND REPAIRING FUSE BOXES ALL ****ING DAY.

Back