The unofficial HL2.net art contest (vote)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
This contest is in no way or form sanctioned by the owners, administrators or staff of HL2.net. There is no prize and no entry fee. All spelling and grammatical mistakes are subject to terms and conditions.

After a long wait the polls are finally open for the unofficial HL2.net art contest. You can view the entries here. Only one vote per person and please don't make any non-voting posts in this thread. Discussion goes here. Voting will be open for three days, at which point a winner will be announced. I reserve the right to not count any vote I deem suspicious, stupid or annoying.

The entrants are:
Stormy's entry, while good, does not really fit the brief of the contest and I would like you to take this into consideration if you were thinking of voting for him. Then again, L3N!N's one is really a bit more red and green that red and blue, plus he's currently banned it would seem, so whatever you think yourself.

There is still room for last-minute entries between now and whenever I can get Sulkdodds or one of the other mods to lock the entry thread.

My vote goes to Polaris!

Although Vegetas paint skills are awesome as always.

Polaris

But I don't think the brief was really very good as a starting point, though I enjoy Vegeta's, Stormies and Lenin's for their fine quality and thinking.

Thanks for your votes.

My vote goes to Sir Phoenixx.

EDIT: I'm not voting. There's several good ones and I don't want to pick one above the others!

I vote for Escape. Feel free to add about 100 votes my candidate if you want to.

I vote vegeta as well, with honorable mentions to escape and altceva.

Vegeta gets my vote.

BTW, the red trucks look like penises.

Acepilot, his has character!

I vote KA.

And not just 'cuz he sent me birthday nudes.

Am I too late?

redvsblue.jpg

oh well.

Damn, man. I like it. Loving the birds, but then I'm a sucker for mirrored animals (see also: Red Sparowes album art <3)

Yup, you're too late. Be sure to enter the upcoming one though.

Yeah, Krynn knows all about it (no he doesn't) be sure to ask him (don't)

People don't seem to understand the concept of a mother ****ing VOTE THREAD. Voting's closed, bitches!

What does it matter? There really wasn't any need for so many threads on this thing. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back