The worst feeling in the world

Cormeh

Tank
Reaction score
Peter Kay described it as "stepping on an upturned plug in your socks", I once described it as sneezing with an erection.

But in all reality, the worst possible feeling in the world ever is being mid-stride with your missus only to be interupted for whatever reason, then the inner workings of your scrotum gets sucked up into your stomach.

What multiplies the frustration and pain is having to drive 10 miles then walk around for about 10 minutes carrying various boxes and knick-knacks.

That is definitely the worst feeling in the world. And I've been kicked in the crotch before.

I could think of other things that are worse.

I don't see a problem in sneezing with an erection :?

I have sneezed tons of times whit a erection

The worst feeling in the world is the crippling abdominal pain that lasts for 30 minutes before you know your going to do a huge messy runny shit, but your in public without a toilet nearby, or on a bus, JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS.

Every last iota of your willpower and effort is expended in the demoralizing painful and unbearable act of holding your natures call as the seconds tick by before you can get to the sweet sweet socially acceptable relief of a toilet and save yourself the social suicide and embarrassment of soiling yourself in public.

The best feeling in the world is sitting on that throne, fully relieved and your rear compartment empty.

I have suffered this once....never again. :dozey:

:LOL:

Stubbing your toe or getting your fingers crushed whilst trying to catch a ball .

your skin being cut into regular little squares and removed, starting from your head downward, and you are awake and feeling the entire time.

I imagine pissing oneself would feel pretty horrible. the mix of embarassment, helplessness, and can't-hold-it-in-anymore would be horrible.

upturned plug? wtf is that?

uk-plug.jpg

And yeah, Peter Kay is right, they aren't too nice to stand on in your socks :E

The worst feeling in the world is the crippling abdominal pain that lasts for 30 minutes before you know your going to do a huge messy runny shit, but your in public without a toilet nearby, or on a bus, JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS.

Every last iota of your willpower and effort is expended in the demoralizing painful and unbearable act of holding your natures call as the seconds tick by before you can get to the sweet sweet socially acceptable relief of a toilet and save yourself the social suicide and embarrassment of soiling yourself in public.

The best feeling in the world is sitting on that throne, fully relieved and your rear compartment empty.

I have suffered this once....never again. :dozey:

:LOL:
Welcome to every two weeks of my life, although my sphincter is now so muscled it usually isn't an issue

Wait, isn't stepping on things in socks slightly better than being barefoot?

And why dont you keep things plugged in? And why do you walk around in socks so much?

I'd argue the worst feeling in the world is guilt, intense mind-decaying guilt.

Wait, isn't stepping on things in socks slightly better than being barefoot?
No, because you don't expect it at all when you're walking on socks. When you're walking barefoot, you're a bit more cautious than when walking in socks.

Or when you're walkin on carpeted stairs and you slam the tip of your toe onto a hidden nail in the cracks. I get cold waves down my spine thinking of the horror.

Or when youre walking on colorful carpet and dont see these little bastards.

NVS038.jpg

Too far. Hating babies is far worse than accidentally stepping on them.

All fail when compared to the mighty 3 pin

That said, when I was like 5 or something I remember treading on a cookie cutter, barefoot... That wasn't fun D:

He has a gingerbread man shaped hole in his foot.

I have a gingerbread man shaped hole in the wall of my kitchen.

Betrayed by my own creation!

Having just cooked yourself something after a long wait between meals...
"I'm soo hungry... ow it burns... but I'm soo hungry... ow it burns... but..." And then your taste buds die.

That feeling you get when you see goatse for the first time.

Also, when you serve something delicious for guests and realise they didn't leave any for you.

Having just cooked yourself something after a long wait between meals...
"I'm soo hungry... ow it burns... but I'm soo hungry... ow it burns... but..." And then your taste buds die.

Me and my brother call that Pizza Pallet. We used to always eat boiling hot pizza the second we got it and burn the roofs of our mouths.

highlander said:
Getting uppercutted in the bawls. :(

This is pretty weird...but I'm 23 years old and I have NEVER been hit in the dick/balls. I hear people talking about how the pain is delayed a few seconds and how it just aches...but every time a fist, leg or flying object comes near I have had fast enough reactions to block it or get my junk out of harm's way.

I have also told this to no one I know because the moment I do, every guy I know will constantly try to hit me in the balls for the next year or so.

Back