"They raping everyone here" dude has happy ending

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
remember this guy? you should it was only a few weeks ago. ADD not withstanding

“Well, obviously we have a rapist in Lincoln Park; he’s climbing in your windows, he’s snatching your people up, trying to rape ‘em, so you all need to hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband ’cause they’re raping everybody out here”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_cVyaxES9E

well his sudden fame is helping him provide for his family and move out of the rape-everyone-zone he currently lives in

While Mr. Dodson told ABC News this week that his sister’s attacker was still on the loose, he also said that he has made “a nice amount of money,” from his various new income streams: “enough to move my family from the projects.”

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/19/bed-intruder-rant-buys-family-a-new-home/

What distinguishes this surprise hit from other viral videos is that its accidental star, Mr. Dodson, is sharing in all the profits from the auto-tuned version and hopes that his new fame could be a route out of the projects for his family.

i love modern internet culture.

P.S. that band version is actually really good.

Good for him! That really is great. Though he was probably mocked often on the internet, the internet just bought him a new life.

Regarding that brass band video (which is indeed reasonably good): I didn't know the US was still segregated.

so the rapist hasnt been caught yet?

so the rapist hasnt been caught yet?

Sure he has.

10942_224024050408_651130408_4563285_803205_n.jpg

So they are moving from the projects and are rich now because??? :| Wtf am I talking about, I made $200 off one of my crappy 30sec youtube vids so far.

So they are moving from the projects and are rich now because??? :| Wtf am I talking about, I made $200 off one of my crappy 30sec youtube vids so far.

The song was on iTunes, so I'm assuming most of the profits were from that.

Shouldnt the rapist get some money too? This whole thing would never have come to be if not for him! I smell a lawsuit..

The auto tune version is awesome, I could bump that all day.

Back