U.S. Military recruitment slipping

X-FacToR said:
I might still join the military.

Goodluck, just make sure you join a service that suits you and you know what you're getting yourself in for. But it is a truely fantastic life and you're definately looked after. Just make sure you're joining for the right reasons and research it a bit before going in.

Thats good news for the rest of the world so that US hegemony accross the entire globe seems less likely.

I
'd support the draft.
I'll be the first one to laugh when you are blown up into peices...

saracen said:
Thats good news for the rest of the world so that US hegemony accross the entire globe seems less likely.

I I'll be the first one to laugh when you are blown up into peices...
Real funny, reported. I hope you get banned.

Foxtrot said:
Real funny, reported. I hope you get banned.

Yeah... no kidding. Not a good way to maintain membership wishing that fellow forum members who deserve no harm, have harm come to them.

saracen said:

Better me die than someone who doesn't want to be there.

When I die, and you're laughing, just know there will another soldier that is bawling his eyes out, because I took his placed and was killed. So that he may return to his wife and kids. I wonder what you would do if your goverment took you and your friends, put them on foreign soil, and had random people strapping explosives onto themselves, turning your friends into clouds of red mist, and small bone. Would I laugh when you died? No. In fact, I hope you never die. I hope you never have to see your friends killed. You have a nice day sir...

Top Secret said:
Better me die than someone who doesn't want to be there.

When I die, and you're laughing, just know there will another soldier that is bawling his eyes out, because I took his placed and was killed. So that he may return to his wife and kids. I wonder what you would do if your goverment took you and your friends, put them on foreign soil, and had random people strapping explosives onto themselves, turning your friends into clouds of red mist, and small bone. Would I laugh when you died? No. In fact, I hope you never die. I hope you never have to see your friends killed. You have a nice day sir...
wow, same here, i'd rather take the place of someone who doesn;t wanna be there, and let them go home to their wife and kids and parents

and for the second part, bravo, i believe saracen just got pwned

I hope the real americans take back their country from the neo cons, may God grant protection to them.

saracen said:
I hope the real americans take back their country from the neo cons, may God grant protection to them.

You mean the real americans that want to secede from the united states? :LOL:

Just go away. We all know your account was made for flames.

Look shadow6899 remember half life 1 when Freeman takes out half the marine corps, if Freeman can do it then any american can lol!!!

Hope not for you're sake, we in Britain view them very evil corrupt people

saracen said:
Raziaar are you a neo con supporter?

Define Neo con. You probably classify every person who voted for bush, as that. I generally don't care for anything with the word 'neo' in it. everything that has it attached is generally bad, like Neo Nazi's, neo feminism, etc.

but the problem is i dont want to take on our marine corps... i want to take on our gov't. Our military is just following orders... they have no choice in the matter.

Yep. Military is full of young boys just like you and I, many even younger than myself at the age of 20.

Saying bad things about our troops who fight in Iraq, is like saying bad, awful things about the average german boy and man who was required to go to war in World War II. They didn't support all the politics, they did their job. And back then, you were shot if you didn't help in the war effort, on all sides, american, british, german, etc.

A neo-conservative (abbreviated as neo-con or neocon) is part of a U.S. based political movement rooted in liberal Cold War anticommunism and a backlash to the social liberation movements of the 1960s and 1970s. These liberals drifted toward conservatism: thus they are new (neo) conservatives. They favor an aggressive unilateral U.S. foreign policy. They generally believe that elites protect democracy from mob rule. Sometimes the spelling is "neoconservative."

go to this website it is pretty good in defining what a neo conservative is, and I assure you they are not doing things in the best interests of your fellow country men they are doing it for themselves.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Neo-conservative

saracen said:
A neo-conservative (abbreviated as neo-con or neocon) is part of a U.S. based political movement rooted in liberal Cold War anticommunism and a backlash to the social liberation movements of the 1960s and 1970s. These liberals drifted toward conservatism: thus they are new (neo) conservatives. They favor an aggressive unilateral U.S. foreign policy. They generally believe that elites protect democracy from mob rule. Sometimes the spelling is "neoconservative."

go to this website it is pretty good in defining what a neo conservative is, and I assure you they are not doing things in the best interests of your fellow country men they are doing it for themselves.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Neo-conservative

Then to answer you, no. It still doesn't excuse your obvious hatred of americans, though.

I don't hate anyone. Americans are generally lovely people, I just hate your internal and external government policies....
Please forgive me if I have been rude in previous posts, I just have a very short temper.

saracen said:
I don't hate anyone. Americans are generally lovely people, I just hate your internal and external government policies....
Please forgive me if I have been rude in previous posts, I just have a very short temper.

Then why are people of your same mind, calling for the bombing of new york city again, to kill innocent civilians in another 9/11 attack... over the quran thing?

Don't you think that is a little extreme, to call upon the bloodshed of civilians over something like that? The hatred should be directed at the government, not the citizens.

Oh, and here's a link for you. Surprised I didn't see this mentioned back when it happened. I guess not too many people care about a thing like this.

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/18759971?source=PA&ct=5

And this demonstration happened in britain, too!

saracen said:

You better keep an eye on your attitude, this isn't the first time I've noticed you making derogatory comments. If the behaviour continues, there'll be harsh penalties.

saracen said:
I just have a very short temper.

Control it.

EDIT: And stop with the triple/quad posts.
QUOTE people instead or use the edit button.

Oh, and as for that previous link I gave. The Muslim Council Of Britain, who helped organize that hate rally calling for the killing of american civilians in a 'bombing of new york'.

I went to their website, and it totally contradicts what was done at that rally.

Desecration at Jewish cemetery
The Muslim Council of Britain expresses its deepest sympathy with Britain's Jewish community concerning the desecration of the cemetery in Prestwich (9th June, 2005). It is the latest in a series of attacks targeted against minority faith communities in the UK. Two days prior to the Prestwich incident 25 Muslim headstones were overturned in a cemetery in Newport. This hatred of people - including even dead people - solely because of their faith identity is wholly unacceptable in 21st century Britain. The MCB hopes they will be apprehended soon by the police.

They organize rallies where violence is incited, yet they are against this other stuff? If you ask me, the radical muslims hate jewish people more than americans, so this is startling. I'm going to e-mail them, asking about their involvement in these things.

shadow6899 said:
wait wait wait, americans hate jewish people... as far as i know no one hates me for my religion except... kkk and neo-nazis :/

No. I meant that the radical extremist muslims hate jewish people more than they hate americans. I worded that wrong, sorry.

hey organize rallies where violence is incited, yet they are against this other stuff? If you ask me, the radical muslims hate jewish people more than americans, so this is startling. I'm going to e-mail them, asking about their involvement in these things.

No my friend, we don hate jews inherently. In fact muslims and jews have had an intertwined past, they held some of the greatest responsibilities in the caliphate periods. Racism is strictly forbidden in Islam, God makes it clear with this verse in the Quran.

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

But on the other hand the despair between the muslim and the jew lies in the creation of Israel over 50 years ago. What we hate is zionism that is totally alien to judaism. The zionists have used judaism as a proxy to acheive what ever is necessary for their disturbing goals.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

However dude if you meet a muslim that hates a jew because he is born that way then he is islamically commiting a grave sin...

saracen said:
No my friend, we don hate jews inherently. In fact muslims and jews have had an intertwined past, they held some of the greatest responsibilities in the caliphate periods. Racism is strictly forbidden in Islam, God makes it clear with this verse in the Quran.

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

But on the other hand the despair between the muslim and the jew lies in the creation of Israel over 50 years ago. What we hate is zionism that is totally alien to judaism. The zionists have used judaism as a proxy to acheive what ever is necessary for their disturbing goals.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

However dude if you meet a muslim that hates a jew because he is born that way then he is islamically commiting a grave sin...

A lot of your posts are either completely off topic or continue upon an off topic tangent in order to argue your own personal political grudges.

This is not to continue ok?

Stay on topic.

Oh and the above site actually has good information into what zionism is, I want to inform many americans to the nature of this cult. Bush seems to be supporting it fervently when giving his speeches to AIPAC.

saracen said:
Oh and the above site actually has good information into what zionism is, I want to inform many americans to the nature of this cult. Bush seems to be supporting it fervently when giving his speeches to AIPAC.

Last warning!

Can't you read? or are you just too caught up in your own little world to care?

A lot of your posts are either completely off topic or continue upon an off topic tangent in order to argue your own personal political grudges.

This is not to continue ok?

Stay on topic.

Sorry dude, we will.....

But bliink why did you not quote the other posts which are off topic a while back...

saracen said:
But bliink why did you not quote the other posts which are off topic...

Because yours are generally worse and I've seen you do it in other threads too. If a thread is going off topic, you must remember not to continue on that tangent.

Stay within the bounds of the first post.

In WW2 when the draft was in the USA..Canada didn't have a draft. May I ask someone from the USA why the American government incorporates a draft?? Just a general question. Is it because they need more people to fight or is it like a policy thing of the USA?

dream431ca said:
In WW2 when the draft was in the USA..Canada didn't have a draft. May I ask someone from the USA why the American government incorporates a draft?? Just a general question. Is it because they need more people to fight or is it like a policy thing of the USA?
I am not sure, but it was the governments way of asking for help. Most people wanted to b drafted (that I know of) or join the military. I think it was put best in Band of Brothers when the guy explained how people killed themselved if they were not eligable to join the military.

Back