Uwe Boll Will Quit Making Movies with One Million Signatures

Not a million people care enough about Uwe Boll to stop him making movies.

I think Boll's a real life troll. It's the only explanation. Unlike Thompson, who actually believes in the shit he says, believes in his "cause" against video games, I choose to believe Uwe Boll makes his horrid movies, punches out his critics, and calls himself the only genius IN THE ENTIRE FILM INDUSTRY TODAY as an elaborate and highly successful trolling attempt on the gaming community.

And everybody's biting, getting mad and raging and signing useless internet petitions, provoking Youtube trolling responses from the man himself. And gamers bite some more while he yuks it up.

God damn I love Uwe Troll.

that video of Uwe actually made like him a bit.

Still a ways to go. At this rate (and it'll probably slow down) it will take a while I think...
Not that Boll would do shit all if it does.

How could he possibly find out that bay and spielberg have signed the petition? I know i've said it before but I really am sick of this guys bull**** and want to rip him a new ******* :flame:

I actually think now he genuinely is either A) demented and there is something seriously wrong with him or B) is actually a real life troll considering his statement of steven spielberg being afraid of the competition and then postal outselling indiana jones etc.

And him reviewing someone else's movie is quite sad considering how bad he is >_>

It's sad that he is insulting these kids making a movie....

Not being able to create a "good" movie because of the lacking in millions of dollars, and just being a piss poor movie creator... haha

B) is actually a real life troll considering his statement of steven spielberg being afraid of the competition and then postal outselling indiana jones etc.

I'm convinced that he is a real life troll.

I can't sign this. As horrid as he is, do we really want to sacrifice one of our most beloved objects of ridicule? It's not like his butchering A-class franchises. It's Bloodrayne, ffs.

yeah and it's alone in the dark :dozey: i liked alone in the dark personally

I can't sign this. As horrid as he is, do we really want to sacrifice one of our most beloved objects of ridicule? It's not like his butchering A-class franchises. It's Bloodrayne, ffs.

Yes.He's like an excruciating itch on your back that you can't reach and get rid off.

Beats suing for corrective face surgery after the extensive damage caused by my palm on his account.

yeah and it's alone in the dark :dozey: i liked alone in the dark personally

Alone In The Dark really wasn't anything too special past the first game. Yeah, I liked it too. But I personally didn't care about Boll manhandling it with his atrocious (but unintentionally hilarious) adaptation.

I would care if we were talking some gaming grail like Metal Gear Solid, Half-Life, Deus Ex, Starcraft, or Halo. But most other games I can live with. His movies make little or no money and draw in pitiful crowd sizes, many of which are people who know he's a terrible director and are watching it simply to be amused by the trainwreck. It's not like he's doing anybody any damage. And if you happen to like the franchise he's adapting, you can safely ignore it.

So keep him around for a laugh!

Okay point taken but what if one day he goes for a big gaming franchise?

It was originally speculated that he wanted to make a max payne movie :O I wouldn't want that cos IMO max payne is up there with the greats

And if you happen to like the franchise he's adapting, you can safely ignore it.

So keep him around for a laugh!

Well, I'm not laughing. I could ignore him untill now because I didn't care about any of the games he butchered on the big scree. That is utlil, Far Cry, it seriously pissed me off when I heard he was doing the movie.

But whatever i'll pretend it doesn't exist...:x

AHA-Lambda said:
It was originally speculated that he wanted to make a max payne movie :O I wouldn't want that cos IMO max payne is up there with the greats

That would've made a lot of people angry guaranteed.

Okay point taken but what if one day he goes for a big gaming franchise?

He will never grab a big name. The owners will make sure of that and, in fact, have for some time.

Back