Uwe Boll to 'fans': "F**k you, I'm a genius."

Bad^Hat

The Freeman
Reaction score
The Flying Spaghetti BOLLognese Monster said:
I'm not a ****ing retard like Michael Bay or other people running around in the business or Eli Roth making the same shitty movies over and over again. If you really look at my movies you will see my real genius you know, and if you go on May 23 on Postal you will see that I deliver a movie what nobody else delivered in the last 10 years, what is way better as all that social critic George Clooney bullshit what you get every ****ing weekend.

You have to really wake up and you have to see me what I am. I am the only genius in the whole ****ing business. Goodbye.

Guys, don't you see? We're just not seeing him what he is. :rolling:

http://kotaku.com/377605/uwe-boll-responds-to-million-man-petition-look-im-not-a-****ing-retard

I say we make a pro-Uwe petition and leave it at 1 signature.

People say he's a really bad director, but i don't know of any of his movies. Can someone name some so I can know how bad he is?

LAWL Blood Rayne, I kinda remember Alone in the dark, i'll go google it.

There are so many words that could summarise Uwe Boll. Genius is not one of them.

Along with Jack Thompson, he's one of the few people in the world I would like to see "go away". Not killed, or harmed in any way. Just... "gone". As if they'd never existed.

omg how could i fail to see his genius after all this time? I must be blind
!!!!

:/

There's probably some deep, subliminal message in his movies, like WATCH A PROPER MOVIE or DON'T TRY TO BRING THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE!

He srsly is a genius. I don't know why you guys can't see it.

He's the greatest visionary of our time after all :O

Look at house of the dead and bloodrayne and....wait what? What a ****ing idiot

I absolutely agree with Uwe Boll ..Michael Bay is a retard

He's certainly good at making publicity for himself. I mean that seriously. I'm not being sarcastic here.

Remarkable, I always thought he was a dickhead and that his movies were shit before this point.

Anyone who challenges their stupid critics to a boxing match, only to own them gets a notch in my book.

I actually find Uwe Boll quite entertaining, but not for his movies. :LOL:

Its like a pantomime where the plays villain comes on and heckles the audience, its interactive theater.

Anyone who challenges their stupid critics to a boxing match, only to own them gets a notch in my book.

He actually trained for the fights and gave his opponents no time to train for themselves :thumbs:

Uwe Boll is a self centered piece of piss that thinks his movies compare to some all time classics. Well they don't. I've seen carpets with ****ing better cinematography. This guy can go suck Lance Armstrong's only nut.

*mega-bump*

Uwe Boll said:
I tracked down who's signing that petition, and these are like a few people, getting under different identities and things in the internet and signing it over and over again. The second thing is that I was able to find that actually Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg under various different identities posting ongoing that I should stop making movies, and I know why: They are afraid of the competition. What jealous internet nerds and wannabe filmmakers are signing that petition?

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh holy shit lol.

http://kotaku.com/380684/spielberg-and-michael-bay-are-plotting-against-me

Signed. Seldom found a more worthy cause to devote my time to.

he really thinks he's a genius? Sadly, I sat through house of the dead. I find it funny how the film-making "genius" makes teens, who've never touched a gun in their lives, have matrix-like dodging and godly accuracy.

I tracked down who's signing that petition, and these are like a few people, getting under different identities and things in the internet and signing it over and over again. The second thing is that I was able to find that actually Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg under various different identities posting ongoing that I should stop making movies, and I know why: They are afraid of the competition. What jealous internet nerds and wannabe filmmakers are signing that petition?

How the **** could he find that out? As usual it sounds like he's pulling it out of his arse. This is your confirmation gentlemen when it reaches 1 million he won't stop :dozey:

Genius director? Not at all. Genius at marketing himself and creating buzz/piles of money? Yes.

I pray to Thor that he will not try to make a Half-Life movie.

I have to ask: Who are these Uwe Boll fans you speak of? Does he have any?

Considerin he claims pielberg and michael bay have signed the petition multiple times (biggest lie I've ever seen out of this gob*****s mouth ever) then he undoubtedly has every vote on his pro boll petition.

I pray to Thor that he will not try to make a Half-Life movie.

He can try, but Valve will just bitch slap him when he asks...

Personally, Postal is the only movie that I have the urge to see...

Back