Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

What a little dick. Toss him into a meat grinder and make some CHICKEN NUGGETS WHOOOOEEEEEE! Don't gotta add any grease, just crank up the heat and it's self frying!

EDIT:

:LOL: I keep seeing this come on late at night here. It's hilariously stupid.

New York World Fair 1939. I had no idea their color cameras were even this good at the time. In terms of quality, some of the footage looks like it could have been from the early 80s!

EDIT: I also didn't realize that fake tits and see-through bikini tops were part of fairs back then. Damn America getting more prudish!

What's the point of even having the bikini tops if you can see everything? lol

Ahh, reminds me of some old cartoon (Disney I think) I saw as a kid, some tiny animals caught inside a piano as it was playing from a sheet like that. Used to freak me right the hell out.

EDIT: I also didn't realize that fake tits and see-through bikini tops were part of fairs back then. Damn America getting more prudish!

Yeah, what's up with that? I thought women were allowed to show less body back then, not more.

Steve Burns from kid's show Blues Clues talks about the cult status he earned from the programme, his resulting identity crisis, and an eventful date with a playboy model. Not really essential but pretty interesting if you've got 17 minutes to spare and remember the show because it was on when you got home from school a couple times and you weren't really interested in it honest but there was nothing else on.

Cool video, pretty interesting. Definitely never expected to see him again.

I actually heard a rumour a few times that he'd had a breakdown and/or killed himself after leaving the show. Nice to hear only one or none of those things happened!

Normal guy takes a normal walk to the store. Normal!

beargrylls.jpg

1000 whores.

His face looks like Neil Patrick Harris.

Wtf at the amount of girls who are obviously surprised by it. How did not a single one of them press charges?

20 minutes of a guy touching 2000 boobs.

I'm surprised he found so many girls that agreed to this (I wonder what the percentage of rejections was). I obviously didn't watch all of it, but from what I did watch, it looks like some girls were taken by surprise and most just laughed it off (I saw only one slap and the girl seemed amused anyway), wtf?

I'm pretty sure if someone tried this here, even if he was insanely handsome, girls wouldn't agree to this, either out of self-respect or concern for what other people would think of them. And if they were taken by surprise, he would definitely be slapped, possibly even confronted by another man.

Back