Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

Here are two videos with two super special surprise endings.

lol so you also have some of these too? is cuz I have seem many of these videos but in spanish,nice to see we are not the only ones

I even meet a mother like that once,saying that pikachu was evil cuz it had horns like the devil,funny thing is that his sons was like a worse vertion of dennis the menace,he wanted to call theyr dog "murderer" just to piss off his mom

Just your friendly neighborhood stealth corpse.

First video was really underwhelming. Especially the first bit, we had that in 2004.

Second video was neat.

Yeah, the first one was basically Autodesk's version of Endorphin. The second video is awesome though, hope games actually take that software up so we can have some intelligent AI for once.

Oh christ I didn't see that coming at all. Laughed hard.

First video was really underwhelming. Especially the first bit, we had that in 2004.

Second video was neat.

Yeah, the first one was basically Autodesk's version of Endorphin. The second video is awesome though, hope games actually take that software up so we can have some intelligent AI for once.

Yeah well i still masturbate to Euphoria so screw you guys! And it's more like Euphoria, not Endorphin... I think?

Trying to find a music video, maybe you guys can help me.

It's Korean I think, and it's about some guy and girl who move in together. The girl teaches him to play the piano and later she develops cancer or some other disease and she's at the hospital while he plays his last song to her... she's in her hospital bed and he's in the concert hall.

For some reason I can't find the ****ing thing.

Search for korean insurance ad, it's bound to be one of those.

Explain this bullshit
yBQ1H.gif

pudding is my life :(

Watch this in HD bros, it's about jellyfish and why they're NOT A REAL THING!

[edit] 1:38-1:44 is a little mindblowing.

Fabulousssssss

[video=vimeo;24750006]http://www.vimeo.com/24750006[/video]

Back