Well fiddlesticks, someone stole my RX-7.

You should shit in the little compartment where your gas cap is.

keep a glove under your car, that way when you fill gas it doesn't get all over your hand.

BUT, the evil car thieves will never know...

OH...so that's what those nylon gloves are for at the gas station!

2427947444_6063a9c568.jpg

and all this years i was wondering why the **** do people use them while filling their car?!
thanks for the clarification.

:p

yeah Pitz...my condolences, but there's nothing a baseball bat and a visit to that guy, can't solve.

at least they didn't take the 8. I was actually hoping my rx-8 would get stolen at some point, I need out of that loan badly. I ended up getting a mazda 6 which is a great car, very practical and comfy.

Anyway, if you find out who stole it we all need to make this person's life a living hell.

So far nothing. I've driven by the guy who I THOUGHT took it's house, and didn't see it...but I've also tried to call numerous times on his cell and home, and the cell is unavailable while the house just rings, not even an answering machine anymore. I think they moved, but am not sure. He had about 4 RX-7's in his back yard at one time, so I'm going to kinda walk around the block to his back yard and see if there is anything there anymore. That will help me find him.

Although, I think It's gone for good. I'm just going to save up my money and work on my RX-8 with it *exhaust, rims, possibly clear corners...* and then save for a mint condition RX-7 *probably for 4-5k dollars...* and keep it as stock as possible. I'm not huge in the "Make it the super duper fastest ever" kind of person.

Go kick his ass man! He stole your wheels (even though he may not have) , and uh , the car to which they are attached.

UPDATE - Found the car, but by the time the cops arrived, the guy jetted....

So now he knows I'm getting closer, and better watch his ass.

I went digging through Myspace, and found the guy who stole my car. I'm going to get some 100% ID on the guy with a neighbor who saw him steal my car that day. Then I'm calling the cops, and I'm going to get my ****ing car back. I'm going to play steak out this weekend, I think.

Well i think we all learned a lesson here: Dont **** with Cyberpitz

now, i have to ditch the car so the cops cant...wait..oh..ehh..dont read that.

I don't plan on ****ing him up at all. I'd get busted for it!

Not saying someone that I know that could be angry with him might rough him up or anything.

Make it look like an accident and then claim that you knew someone could be angry
lol

Lesson learned kiddies: check your privacy settings on myspace. In the account settings there are a variety of ways you can prevent people from you know, browsing through all your personal info to anybody! Things such as only allow my friends to view my full profile, etc are good. Glad you found the car bro.

Unfortunately, now that he knows you're on to him, hes going to get rid of it any way he can. I'd act as quickly as possible if I were you. Dont wait for the weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your car.

(I didn't read all the posts so I don't know if you got it back & knocked a few heads together)

10 years ago I had a beater & primered RX-7. She sure didn't look like much, but I could rev her engine up to a godly high RPM & she sure could corner on a dime.

Hope all turned out ok for you in the end.

-MRG

Unfortunately, now that he knows you're on to him, hes going to get rid of it any way he can. I'd act as quickly as possible if I were you. Dont wait for the weekend.

He's probably got an idea, but no real proof.

Myspace wasn't the way I KNEW it was him, my stepbrother had that medal. It was in front of the kids parents house, which is PRETTY coincidental as to the fact he was a previous owner.

The Myspace just helped provide the identity to the "black guy" that was seen with the white guy while stealing my car, while also giving me a picture to show my next door neighbor to verify identity.

D:

Did you tell the cops to go check him out yet?

Well, I have a feeling the guy knows nothing of what is going on. He's still driving the car around like it's his.

I better get that car back, or I'm going to make his life a living hell. One way or another.

Follow through mate, don't leave the circumstances in pause for anything.

Pitzy gonna get up in this bitch yet :D

He's just driving your car around like it's his!? This is complete madness, surely you've told the cops the number plate of your car, if they did one sweep around your block / neighbourhood they would find it within minutes surely?

Or am I being highly presumptuous that if the cops had a pocket full of ****s, and you asked for one, they couldn't give one?

Glenn, that last sentence is really confusing to me with the word filtered out. Or perhaps its just another one of those silly nonsense phrases that you UKers always use?

The word is shits. He's saying the cops don't give a shit.

Or farks, spelt correctly. Basically, I'm asking do the police have a pocket full of farks, yet when you ask for one..."Well we don't give a fark", you geddin me now bruddha?

Back