What Object does the above person remind you of? (ZTidea)

Ok... there's a balloon fetish apparently...

Was trying to find the name of the balloon you bounce on. That's what smoke reminds me of. Just with a shark face plastered on the front.

Edit: Grr Sam! And Pesh. I now think of Pesh whenever I see you. Can't assign you to an object, sorry.

Are you thinking of a space hopper?

For you: knuckes.

advance2_knuckles.jpg

So far I have Smoke, Nefarious necromancer, and a shark faced kids toy. I like this lineup!

Mr hoppy!

Yeah, that's the one. :p

Thanks, it's better than being a drunk duck :D

I'm really no good at this whole assigning people to objects thing... but I'd say if I chose a colour to put you on, I'd pick a kind've light redish... with an orange tint to it.

Edit: Damnit Smoke!

A Computer with the attitude of a antlion and is pissed about his name(Druckles)

Cauldron of fail
Edit:that was for inkheart

A vagina, because your from virginia.

A very sexy female named dog. Couldn't be anymore objecty. Although if I were to class you as an object, I'd call you a piece of scrap metal. :) Not a bad thing

And InkHeart thanks :D. Yay! I have the attitude of an antlion!

Lol, it looks like your avatar man is trying to blow his load, Ennui. (in winter!)

So guess what you remind me of?

A guy that works in a tollbooth who has a fetish for bananas and is named Willie.

A Hunter sent by the Combine to spread good will and cheer throughout the lands.

ENNUI REMINDS ME OF...

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

Cookie to whom may guesseth first...eth.

ENNUI REMINDS ME OF...

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

Cookie to whom may guesseth first...eth.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

Way too easy.

Vegeta reminds me of a light bulb. He always has great ideas and they often come into fruition because he commits time to them. I'm jealous. I can't even make my bed in the morning because I don't have the drive. :eek:

Way too easy.

lol, and I haven't even read the book. And I've only seen about 10 minutes of the movie, and I still knew without having to look it up.

I recall someone saying part of the line to me once, if you look at the context of the quote and you know at least something about that movie, it's pretty easy.

But I win the cookie :)
I should win two for knowing it without even having the chance to read it/see it.

I've actually never seen any part of the movie OR the book. The "salt shaker half full of cocaine" line was in a DnB song I heard recently, and I googled it.

3 cookies for me, bitch.

Also <3 raz

No, I didn't mean I googled it just now. I googled it a while ago when I heard the line, cuz I thought it was cool.

What do you think I am, a cheater?

Stop making me post in here, I feel selfish when I make people say things about me. You people have no shame.

No, I didn't mean I googled it just now. I googled it a while ago when I heard the line, cuz I thought it was cool.

What do you think I am, a cheater?

Stop making me post in here, I feel selfish when I make people say things about me. You people have no shame.

Sure you did, Liar.

Cheater, cheater, baby eater, caught by a woman so he beat-er.
We all know, Cheater.

I am not making you post in here. You just have no self control. Look at yourself Vegeta. Is blaiming your own addictions on others very nice?

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen on the internet.

Thanks, I made it myself!

Acepilot reminds me of some famous dude. I image his name being "Steve" and he wears sun glasses and is always like "heyyyy" and all the ladies are like "fly your jet steeevveee" and he's all like :cool:
And then he flys his jet. They nick name him "Autopilot Steve"

Krynn reminds me of a dude that would try pick on me, and then one day I give you chocolate pie and your like "hmm, you're not so bad"

Damn you posting a minute before me Zombie! /me shakes fist.

Zombie is...A mancake?

Acepilot: Living mass of caffeine.

Zanbaktou

You sound like icing for some reason you crazy bugger who probably lives near me in bishan

For some reason, Pitz' avatar is what I see when I see your name. That or a retarded monkey with a bottle of pee disguised as yogurt.

You remind me of a robotic hobo, who, on every 14th day of the Month ejects Vaccination Needles from within his eyelids.

At least, that's what your avatar reminds me of.

Do you see words in colors, or think of objects or numbers as colors? I am honestly asking because you just seem to associate a lot with colors. Just wondering.

No. Just people. People's personalities are too abstract to be able to define as objects, but more as colours.

Sheperd, probably a gas mask.

Back