What Object does the above person remind you of? (ZTidea)

Ok then
A over active VCR playing nothing but DBZ and spouting insults at people
There a OBJECT
I have not insulted anyone. And I haven't watched DBZ in 6 or 7 years.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME, MAN!!

lol at stig :D

I have not insulted anyone. And I haven't watched DBZ in 6 or 7 years.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME, MAN!!

lol at stig :D
Ah and you don't know me.
And you have made several rather rude comments toward me i believe.

But this is beside the point.
Truthfully i would say your a.......

Spell Check program or some such thing like that.

Ah and you don't know me.
And you have made several rather rude comments toward me i believe.
I've only made comments directly involving posts of yours that I don't like. I only talk about what I've gather from that post, and I don't bring anything else about you that I don't know into it.

I don't make up stuff like you did, about me watching DBZ, just because my name is Vegeta. So that's why I said you don't know me.

*stares at you blankly* I like carrots :D You remind me of carrots :D

Veggie: A machine constantly spewing forth incredible pixel art that he'll never acknowledge is awesome.

Zombie: A sock puppet D:

I've only made comments directly involving posts of yours that I don't like. I only talk about what I've gather from that post, and I don't bring anything else about you that I don't know into it.

I don't make up stuff like you did, about me watching DBZ, just because my name is Vegeta. So that's why I said you don't know me.

Whatever can we please get back on topic?

Reminds me of Braveheart because of the 'heart' in your name.

You should go out and rent it or something immediately and watch it start to finish. It's one of the best movies ever...

Some freakish turtle thing thats half rotted.

D:

(it's the name)

Awesome. You seem like someone I would get along great with.

As far as an object, hard to say. You are your own continually unique and cool object...

Edit: meant ZT. TC, I think of gum-bubbles when I see that avatar...

TCfromB: The Big Ben clock tower.

Danimal: Yogurt lid.

AcePilot: I always picture as a little toyplane. The older ones from WW1 with like the two stacked wing things.

THC: A guitar.

THC:hmm......i dont know much bout j00......id agree with Ace:a strobelight

EDIT @ Bad^Hat: Bastard.

You're a shoe. You always were a shoe and you'll always be a shoe to me. A sole-less shoe.
Like this?

shoeonhead.jpg

To be honest, a shoe makes a pretty bad hat. Soleless probably even moreso.

A lizard obviously. And myself (every Lizzie gets called Lizard at some point in their lives)

And a bat hat.

penis_hat.jpg

A lizard obviously. And myself (every Lizzie gets called Lizard at some point in their lives)

are you refering "Lizzie" to me or to you? 'cause im a guy, i just really love lizards... and snakes, and spiders, and birds, and... well, all animals. :)

and on topic: a companion cube

are you refering "Lizzie" to me or to you? 'cause im a guy, i just really love lizards... and snakes, and spiders, and birds, and... well, all animals.

Me, silly! Though it'd be awesome to meet a guy called Lizzie. Who wasn't creepy.

A necromancer who casts clouds of deadly electric smoke from his hands and uses it for nefarious deeds.

[edit] God damnit Krynn!

I'm not rating you out of spite for screwing this up.

One of those glass mosaic windows like in churches.

Back