What Object does the above person remind you of? (ZTidea)

a mad redneck sitting in an outhouse holding a shotgun. dont ask me why..

raziaar - dairy product.
qonfused - cat with mechanical addons (was a member called cohnfused before you joined/changed name, he had an avatar of sylvester the cat)

Vegeta reminds me of vegitable spread.
Or Vegimite spread.

The band Bobnoxious.

They're a shit band. But you're an alright dude.

[edit] I really want to reinforce how much I hate Bobnoxious. They get played all the ****ing time on the radio, and the music is awful. All their songs sound exactly the same. They follow the same ****ing patterns, the same ****ing chord progressions, the same ****ing subjects, over and over and over.

I just really, really hate them.

The thick metal door to a nuclear silo.

The thick metal door to a nuclear silo.

A bong. Not a shiny new age looking bong either. An old looking rustic bong.

If anybody says cow again I'll go apeshit. <3

EDIT @ Bad^Hat: Bastard.

You're a shoe. You always were a shoe and you'll always be a shoe to me. A sole-less shoe.

You know you're supposed to be going off the names and personalities? Not their avatar?

Persmega is.......
A Floppy Disc

dont take offence its just the first thing that came to my head

A piggy, because I am about to make you squeallll.

Not really, I actually think of a human heart spurting ink instead of blood.

sheperd.
Id say hes a....
A GOOMBA!
Lol.
A goomba is not an object but a completely living being. Not to mention you're judging my avatar.

P.S. You're the cardboard thing underneath wrapping paper.

A six year old kid wearing an oversized army helmet and a baby blue t-shirt with yellow lightning bolts on it, running around the playground screaming and laughing at everything.

A six year old kid wearing an oversized army helmet and a baby blue t-shirt with yellow lightning bolts on it, running around the playground screaming and laughing at everything.

I pray to God you're talking about me.
Please, God please.

Ut oh, Inkheart...... bad time for you to be making fun of elderly members!

Back