What Object does the above person remind you of? (ZTidea)

Unless you just don't throw me in :(

Raziaar is that circular saw blade that you chop zombies in half with in Ravenholme.

Raziaar makes me think of an emo kid telling someone he is going to cut himself with a razor, but doesn't actually know how to spell razor, and instead spells it "raziaar" so everyone laughs at him, so he stops being emo and becomes a buisness man and makes a product called the "raziaar" and it's a special orange peeler, then he shows it to everyone and says "see it's real" and then they all cry.

Raziaar makes me think of an emo kid telling someone he is going to cut himself with a razor, but doesn't actually know how to spell razor, and instead spells it "raziaar" so everyone laughs at him, so he stops being emo and becomes a buisness man and makes a product called the "raziaar" and it's a special orange peeler, then he shows it to everyone and says "see it's real" and then they all cry.

And then he cuts himself with it, right?

zombieturtle01....
Hmmmm.....tough one.
I would say......a Black Strobe Light(if possible).

Peshy you remind me of a little boy. Also fake tattoos.

vegeta- vegimite spread, vegetable dip/spread

phobie- sock monkey

corp. shep.- I think of the cover of the movie Full Metal Jacket.

Zombieturtle - Your avatar actually sums you up in the weird creepy way it appears to look out of me. That's actually how I imagine you whenever you post. It seems to fit too. I don't really consider people to be objects, so I apologise for not being more helpful.

Vegeta - A cucumber or courgette. A long green thing. So technically you could be a dildo. But that's reserved for Willie. And he's a yellow dildo.

I could describe everyone as colours, it'd be easier.

Darkside is a dark red. ZombieT's probably a blue, with maybe a hint of green, slightly turquoisish. Stigmata would have to be either beige or red. A neutral red I mean. Inkheart would be a grey. A light grey. Or pink. Shippi's probably a deep blue, and Phobie a pinky/possibly orange.

*Aims at beating previous longest thread record of 48*

Druckles reminds me of this
duck.jpg

Not swayed by any previous comments are you? :p

Reason why I don't like my name. It's just not me. Urgh.

*hates name*

Druckles sounds like some clown who was big in the 90's and slowly became an alcoholic as his fame diminished until he was swept up into the dust bin of history.

But seriously that name is awesome

Druckles sounds like some clown who was big in the 90's and slowly became an alcoholic as his fame diminished until he was swept up into the dust bin of history.

But seriously that name is awesome

:O

Either that or Dracula's mum's pet name for him.
"Druckles, have you brushed your teethykins?"
"Shut up mum, you're so embarrassing. And they're fangs mum. For god's sake."

el Chi: Spongebob phonetics.

Emporious now reminds me of what he just said about Dracula, because it made me chuckle.

one of those really cutesy bubbly anime characters that you would see in a Japanese commercial, but with an english accent and a forum presence

Personally I'd call Mindless a bike pump. Because what he does do is very small, and he's not often around, but what he does give is really useful :D

Sex..

Seriously.

Willie is like a walking sex joke.

Waiting to happen.

A wind-up noise making toy thing that never ****ing runs out once you wind it.

Good one Inkheart. You're supposed to name an object.

You're a jar of ink that just spilled all over my ****ing paper.

Some sort of bizarre music-making device with lots of nails poking out. It's really cool and interesting, and makes awesome music, but if you do something it doesn't like it'll stab you in the femur.

Zombieturtle - Your avatar actually sums you up in the weird creepy way it appears to look out of me. That's actually how I imagine you whenever you post. It seems to fit too. I don't really consider people to be objects, so I apologise for not being more helpful.

Vegeta - A cucumber or courgette. A long green thing. So technically you could be a dildo. But that's reserved for Willie. And he's a yellow dildo.

I could describe everyone as colours, it'd be easier.

Darkside is a dark red. ZombieT's probably a blue, with maybe a hint of green, slightly turquoisish. Stigmata would have to be either beige or red. A neutral red I mean. Inkheart would be a grey. A light grey. Or pink. Shippi's probably a deep blue, and Phobie a pinky/possibly orange.

A grey huh?

Good one Inkheart. You're supposed to name an object.

You're a jar of ink that just spilled all over my ****ing paper.

Ok then
A over active VCR playing nothing but DBZ and spouting insults at people
There a OBJECT

(sorry bout the double post)

Back