What Object does the above person remind you of? (ZTidea)

Stigmata your username is way harder sounding than you actually are, you're a bunny really.
The hell I am-:imu:

You know you might be on to something, actually.

Phobie you remind me of that little horsey-pony thing that was in your old avatar. And also robots.

I am going to say: a pin-cushion. That is, fluffly but sharp.

deathmaster: some sort of skeleton D:

cormeh: the pic of that hamster saying: hamstar love corm

^ Reminds me of the bastard child of Voldemort and Future Trunks, surprisingly enough.

EDIT: Oh wait. My post was about Deathmaster. :(

I think of those giant multi-part cacti in the Desert levels of different Mario games.

Stigmata makes me think of win as a physical object. Like, condensed out of the air. Pure win.

-Angry Lawyer

A briefcase with a set of jaws and the jaw pressure of a hyena and a great white shark combined.

I do avatars, not names
ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring....bananaphone

Stigmata makes me think of win as a physical object. Like, condensed out of the air. Pure win.

-Angry Lawyer
Angry Lawyer makes me think of Jack Thompson, but in a really good way, which just ends up being the exact opposite of Jack Thompson.

[edit] Shit, I had this tab open for like half an hour.

cjohnson reminds me of... nothing yet. He's too new.

Stigmata reminds me of Santa's toy bag when he spread radiation on Christmas day

nooo someone quick what does my name remind you oooofffff............

Something slowly getting better at what it does, and being disliked less and less as time goes on.

Why steroids?

:thumbs:
I always just imagined you as a very very muscular man with a beard in a tight black shirt typing on a keyboard.

Not sure why. Theres hardly ever an explanation for my predictions. Except for Darkside's predictions.

You're right about the shirt, but it's not tight. It's medium/baggy.

Muscular, hell no.

:thumbs:
I always just imagined you as a very very muscular man with a beard in a tight black shirt typing on a keyboard.

Not sure why. Theres hardly ever an explanation for my predictions. Except for Darkside's predictions.

A French mime with a knack for drug dealing.

AND ZOMBEHS. D:

Edit: God dammit Smoke! - Zombehs smoking Cuban cigars.

An old pervert selling newspapers from a tiny run down shack by the motorway.

Twas to willie, stop posting so fast.

Spongebob on fire.

That's what Chi power does, right? Causes fire?

Alas, I do not know that band. I shall seek them out.
I love your av because it reminds me of Amelie and, by extension, Audrey Tautou, both of which make me go all gooey and soppy, in the way that only a real man could do.
In the same way that only a real man can run in heels.
Spongebob on fire.

That's what Chi power does, right? Causes fire?
I'm the sole cause for 48% of all fires across the globe.

Your name reminds me of Dragon Ball Z done entirely in Spanish.

Secondly:

Hugh Laurie

What the lol.

Oh man thats SWEET

Oh, and Willie, you remind me of a sex toy. Any sex toy. Oh, and an asian woman, because for the first month on this site I thought you were a really horny asian woman.

El Chi, I don't know you well, but you remind me of the band Ween because they have a song called The flutes of the Chi.
Also, you remind me of some small spanish animal, like a Chupicabra maybe.
What the **** and sigg'd.

A robot.

The avatar reminds me of that AI movie or whatever it was called.. There was a girl robot, though.

*considers posting picture of me in a dress*

No. Please no. No.

And Dog--, always reminds me of Dog. You know, of Half-life2.net fame.

When he was Cave Canem he reminded me of a geico caveman for some reason. Could be because of the word Cave.

No. Please no. No.

And Dog--, always reminds me of Dog. You know, of Half-life2.net fame.

When he was Cave Canem he reminded me of a geico caveman for some reason. Could be because of the word Cave.

A cow.

A camera. Because like, your name sounds like Polaroid, and your aperature avatar looks like a camera shutter. hehe.

Back