What team are you going for in the World Cup?

What team do you hope wins the 2006 World Cup?

• Total voters

AgentXen

Reaction score
What team are you hopeing will win the 2006 World Cup?
I hope Portugal wins.

ALLLEEZZZZ LEEESSS BLEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexico, although I think they'll lose tomorrow against Argentina :C

WTF BRAZIL IS OUT?

But the girls there are so prittey :(

AUSTRALIA.

Greeen and GOOOOoooLD!

At least put "Other" in the poll lol.

Australia ftmficlsdw

No offence to Brazil (hey, I've been there and played street football), they've got a great team, but it'd be really boring if they won the World Cup again.

Brasil owns.

Girls == HOT.

Adriana Lima, Allesandra Ambrosio, and whoever THIS is.

Then again, England has her.

Objectifying women ftl :(

Hot chicks ftw :D

Go USA!

edit: mod expand poll I guess he ran out of choices because USA isn't there.

RakuraiTenjin said:
Go USA!

edit: mod expand poll I guess he ran out of choices because USA isn't there.

Can you spell Ghana?

Wait...

sinkoman said:
Doesn't matter.

http://www.world-cup-info.com/images/soccer_girls/holly_mcguire_3.jpg

Why do you think they won't win it?

I know jack shit about the world cup (haven't watched any televised soccer/footbal in my life), but I want to know why you think they'll lose.

They're overrated as a team. Every year English fans are like "This is their year, we want back what they stole from us in 1966!" (they won the world cup in 1966). Every year they lose.

The way Argentina are playing at the moment, they're likely to win it.

Cormeh said:
Scotland! :D

Oh wait.... ;(
yeah, if scotland was in i'd be going for them AND australia, so i guess it's just aus.

it's so good 'how far' australia is (first time we've qualified in like 30+ years, lol) and i'm really hoping they'll keep on doing pretty well.. if they're knocked out, i don't think i'll really suppot anyone, but some teams are doing well, like argentina, netherlands and germany, so i'll just be sure to watch those.

Harryz said:
They're overrated as a team. Every year English fans are like "This is their year, we want back what they stole from us in 1966!" (they won the world cup in 1966). Every year they lose.

The way Argentina are playing at the moment, they're likely to win it.

But you have to admit it's quite a feat to lose the World Cup every year. Considering it takes place every four years.

Well, I want England to win but the way they're playing at the moment, it's unlikely. I just hope they've been practising defending set pieces.

Haha she's holding the football we usually play with.. it's ****ing SOLID that ball.. my fingers still hurt from pushing it over the bar :|

Feath said:
But you have to admit it's quite a feat to lose the World Cup every year. Considering it takes place every four years.

:LOL:

True.

Argentina or Spain should win based on performances. Spain played their B team yesterday but it's still full of stars like Fabregas and Iniesta.

England don't have a good enough coach to win it.

ComradeBadger said:
Haha she's holding the football we usually play with.. it's ****ing SOLID that ball.. my fingers still hurt from pushing it over the bar :|

Pushing it over the bar?

What does that mean?

In either case, a rather somthing something of mine gets solid when I see that pic :|

Lol at making a thread like this on such an impossibly UK-heavy board. ENG anyone?

I voted Mexico, I've gotten over the Zimmerman telegram for now.

Feath said:

Well, I want England to win but the way they're playing at the moment, it's unlikely. I just hope they've been practising defending set pieces.

Well, we didn't lose 1994. Because we didn't qualify.

If Portugal does not win then i hope Mexico does.

And i did not put the USA team because they lost already.

GO CAROLINA HURRICANES!

wait, what is this 'football' you speak of

Netherlands.

But I think it's going to Argentina.

I'm going to say England for the hell of it. I have been playing FIFA 06 and have been using France, England and the US. The US sucks balls.

Ennui said:
GO CAROLINA HURRICANES!

wait, what is this 'football' you speak of

Its a globally popular game were you use your feet to kick the ball around. Or the maybe your referring to "Handball" the american "football" were you use your hands to transport the ball.

Back