What's new, HL2 (dot net)?

I HOPE YOU WRAPPED UP WARM

EDIT: SHE'D BETTER BE A GOOD CLEAN GIRL HAROLD

Who was that poster who used to post incredibly long, rambling stories about all kinds of things?

Specifically, I remember one story he had where he dreamt he went to his asian girlfriend's home and her parents didn't approve, so he beat her dad to death with a baseball bat and went to shag his girlfriend only to realise she had a censored vagina, all pixelated and what not.

They were the weirdest stories but they were always entertaining

^ I vaguely remember that, that bit about the censored vagina.

You know who I miss? A Bike. He was the best member.

I do miss A Bike.

Sparta, you're almost certainly thinking of Ames, the artist formerly known as Shens.

I miss Ames

ames_dept_store_practice_field.jpg

Was a cool store, like a less ghettofied walmart.

I do miss A Bike.

Sparta, you're almost certainly thinking of Ames, the artist formerly known as Shens.
I can still remember that incredible post he made about a game/mod with all sorts of shit packed in. Beauty in words.

Short Recoil became a really arrogant douche near his end.

Not entirely his fault though, all the 'OMG SR YOUR SO STRONG OLOLOLO' people here put it in his head.

Mechagodzilla.

and:

I can still remember that incredible post he made about a game/mod with all sorts of shit packed in. Beauty in words.

Ultra-fast paced objective style killing spree with some large number of AI NPCs each player can command to fight in an all-out onslaught of senses. Machine guns blaring, explosions everywhere, insane vehicles with crazy amounts of hitpoints, rockets which can take out these vehicles in only a few hits and fire as fast as a machine gun, lasers which slice through players, melee weapons with crazy large physics forces and knock ragdolls back multiple feet into the air for that epic scale. A chaotic fight with some freaky techno music. Symbolism with easily differentiated forces like in Lord of the Rings, we can easily see the muddy, gritty black and red colors of Mordor which contrast the shining silver, white, and blue of the Human forces. Dragons, dinosaurs, spaceships, aliens, rag-tag bunch of humans Terminator-style, god-like beings all culminating in a battle of the ages, everyone fighting each other, factions blurred, exhilarating battles with large open spaces for charging at each other. People shooting one thing only to have ten, hundreds more swarm at them. In-your-face then rip off your skin and feed it to you action. Strider battles in HL2 only with lots of giant alien T-rexes, Godzilla things that blast your ass to hell with a plasma beam, giant starships, bunches of raptors amubushing your ass in the grass, space orcs, normal orcs, Uruk-Hai, Neo-style powers, melee moves of awesome, Striders, giants, fire-breathing dragons with wings that flap and stuff, Jormungand-huge style Dune worm snake serpents, Power Ranger mega-zords, ninjas, pirates, vikings, knights, catapults, trebuchets, ballistae, crossbows, longbows with correct arc that shoot exploding plasma arrows. Hydras, mthical beasts, titanic-sized robots of war charging at each other picking off the rest of the enemies easy as cake. Utra-BFG-styled-weapons that are a thousand times more powerful than a normal BFG that can kill anything. Apocalyptic magic spells or energy bursts which can completely destroy all enemies in an area. Flying vehicle fights in a huge multiple mile long space arena which can then swoop down from the sky to decimate land forces. Sea vehicles that can launch a carpet of bombs at a land target. A gigantic war effort that blows any other game out of the damn water into space, down sucked into a black hole with all kinds of ass-kicking. Think Supreme Commander only with an FPS and a thousand times more scope and an extreme adrenaline pumping eye-poking adventure. Thousands of things happening a minute. Hundreds of tracers. Things that can turn the tide of a battle only to be cut down by minor weak low-level soldier. Tactics like rushing or camping can be both rewarding and retarded. Good and evil fight each other and then some other guys. Every single thing designed to be awesome. Like rock-paper-scissors except the rock is a giant blowing up volcano with thousands of hydrogen bomb thetan bastards, the scissor is a frickin laser beam supernova explosion, and the paper is a dyson sphere designed to encapsulate a solar system or a galaxy or something. Thousands of deaths in only one round, people dying left and right, medics healing 20+ people in a minute. Multiple BF2-scaled battles which are largely weak and insignificant and barely affect the total outcome. Pyrrrhic victories, circle around each other flank my ass, Rome: Total War something like that, different groups and playing styles for every game player, play poker to beat a guy with a rocket, tetris your alien ass. Strategy is the overall winner as each side is crappily balanced. An RTS management system with a commander, RPG stat gaining system, why take control of a wimpy little space station or plant one little bomb when you can take control of a hundred space stations and plant a nuke. Crazy, mother****ing-assraping-violating all your senses, shoot everything that moves, think before you ****ing go there or you'll be swamped by a thousand Warthogs and Banshees instead of like two, giant bullshit, crotch grabbing, atomic bomb, large scale battles, every single second is another adventure, you spawn camp, you get wiped out by hundreds of crazy troops, twitch gaming, camping in fricking cave and mowing down hundreds of forces before having to be bombed out, gain hundreds of levels and become a god, giant Citadel style structures, Minas Tirith, Battle of Pelennor Fields, rockets are more plentiful than bullets, space ships whizzing above your heads, customizble classes, hundreds of giant colliding forces, bullet hoses, things that just kill in one hit, a normal player can't even be distinguished froma damn hacker because of all the crazy shit, huge war-torn ambushes, Save that damn Private Ryan and then blast all the Nazis to hell, Independence Day alien spaceship dog fights, **** you all, things that have superpowers, ****ing ****ton of ****ing shit mega ultra super awesome blow out your minds asskicking awesome to the ****ton infinite degree plus ****.

Short Recoil became a really arrogant douche near his end.

Not entirely his fault though, all the 'OMG SR YOUR SO STRONG OLOLOLO' people here put it in his head.

I prefer to think of Short Recoil as an incredibly persistent gimmick account

The name Ames doesn't ring a bell and I remember Shens but never read any of his stories. Unless he went by a different name before Ames?

Who was that poster who used to post incredibly long, rambling stories about all kinds of things?

Specifically, I remember one story he had where he dreamt he went to his asian girlfriend's home and her parents didn't approve, so he beat her dad to death with a baseball bat and went to shag his girlfriend only to realise she had a censored vagina, all pixelated and what not.

They were the weirdest stories but they were always entertaining
roflmao i remember that guy.

It was definitely a Mr something.

Mr-wreak maybe?

Man.

I don't know.

*Warms hands over hot vaporizer*

Nah not Suicide42.

Couldn't have been clarky003 could it?

Ah that's right, he was one of the truthers right?

I think so. I think he also came very close to advocating the existence of lizard people.

Edit: No idea why, but for the first 2 years I was here I thought Sea was a chick.
That would be his long, sexy locks.

Allow me to use this thread to ask, does anyone know what Sea's up to nowadays? He hasn't posted in a while, and I'm downright worried that he may have...well, done what he talked about in all his posts.

Confirmed alive, at least in the last 24 hours

33y3nk9.jpg

Also confirmed jerk?

2h2fs54.jpg

The best part is how he puts the world friend in quotation marks. Scum, dare not convey pretensions of comradeship or empathy with your so-called "friend" requests.

Man, and like every single post he made would be full of self-loathing and angst. He managed to bring a "I'm now a father!" thread down with his morose ways.

LOL, wow what a douche bag. He's trying to be tough by convincing himself he needs no one but himself and that he's emotionally made out of stone and will survive anything. What a fag

See? Dick.

I honestly don't think makes him much of a dick. If he isn't on there to meet new people and doesn't want to, why shouldn't he ask them not to friend him? It bothers me too.

Maybe I just dunno because I only ever roamed the 'Games' forum in those days.

That is pretty dickish and immature bro.

And that's coming from me.

I honestly don't think makes him much of a dick. If he isn't on there to meet new people and doesn't want to, why shouldn't he ask them not to friend him? It bothers me too.

Maybe I just dunno because I only ever roamed the 'Games' forum in those days.

He could just be like me and avoid the site all-together.

Back