Where the f*ck are the Santa hats?

I...I want to...but I don't have the necessary skills to photoshop a santa hat. If someone wants to make it for me, I'll change it. Otherwise...no.

I...I want to...but I don't have the necessary skills to photoshop a santa hat. If someone wants to make it for me, I'll change it. Otherwise...no.
Can't be arsed to do the whole "Let me Google that for you" crap, but here:

cactuarsantahat.jpg

if I must. who volunteers to be miss clause?

I've made a terrible mistake.

Edit- Let's do this.

I still have the flash file from when I made yours, Emp. 11/23/2009.

Haha I'm glad someone does, I'm not sure I have it any more, or it's buried somewhere deep and scary.

How are you that organized? I have to remake mine every year because I can't find it.
http://www.voidtools.com/

As far as I'm concerned this is one of the most essential pieces of free software that nobody uses.

Everyone who passes by the post without a thought, STOP AND GET THIS PROGRAM. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Not sure what I'm being blamed for, but I just did this...

imagick

imagick moduleenabled
imagick module version 3.0.1
imagick classes Imagick, ImagickDraw, ImagickPixel, ImagickPixelIterator
ImageMagick version ImageMagick 6.2.8 05/07/12 Q16 file:/usr/share/ImageMagick-6.2.8/doc/index.html
ImageMagick copyright
Copyright (C) 1999-2006 ImageMagick Studio LLC

StarMonkey I don't think I ever recall you having a Santa hat avatar. Get on that.

Not sure what I'm being blamed for, but I just did this...

imagick

imagick moduleenabled
imagick module version 3.0.1
imagick classes Imagick, ImagickDraw, ImagickPixel, ImagickPixelIterator
ImageMagick version ImageMagick 6.2.8 05/07/12 Q16 file:/usr/share/ImageMagick-6.2.8/doc/index.html
ImageMagick copyright
Copyright (C) 1999-2006 ImageMagick Studio LLC
Oi. ****. It's not working... :(

Halloween/Christmas avatar all year round, represent!

**** hats you ****ing narcoleptic shit ****s eat shit and die **** goddamn shittits

I made mine in paint. You jelly?

ImageMagick is installed, so is GD, therefore its now your problem :p
Well it's enabled, but not working. So I think something is wrong on the ImageMagick side of things.

If GD is used, then the avatars don't animate at all, but the image works.

If ImageMagick is used then you get the result you see in my current avatar. It's breaking the images.

Halloween/Christmas avatar all year round, represent!

I think if I get my avatar working... I won't take it down until 2014. I have a habit of leaving it on for ages.

Back