Which year did you join the forums?

Yah?

• Total voters
Started lurking in 2007 and had an account but I almost never used it cause I was just lurking. Then I made a new account in 2009 to enter a contest cause I forgot my old details and then when they introduced the need to be logged in to read the lounge etc. I started posting cause I was always logged in anyway. Didn't really post before that cause I never bothered to log in.

I've always just assumed that the 03's have powers and insight beyond imagining to the rest of us.

I joined in the summer of 1973, but due to technical difficulties was unable to have a publicly viewable account until 2004.

Lurked for a bit then signed up in '07.

I joined in the summer of 1973, but due to technical difficulties was unable to have a publicly viewable account until 2004.

bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark

barkchar

January 07. It took over a year a establish myself as a (reasonably) well-respected member, then i nearly lost all of that respect, then gradually started gaining it back again. I hope I'm still fairly well-respected now.

I respect you Iron Kat. :)

edit: Oh yeah, combo breaker.

Not even 3000 posts since 2007? Probably 70% of those were in the Photos of Yourself dump or about animals. Certainly not enough to gain my respect. You gotta make someone cry before you're cool enough to hang with me and my crew.

I have a pretty bad post count for being an '04er. I am most markedly known for my outlandish hair, my loud, craziness in game, and my tendency to spot pedophilia a mile away (Chasie and Veggies, I'm looking at you), not my post count.

:D

Okay so I had a fling with a 15 year old IT WAS A ONE TIME

oh god

oh god no

oh god the FBI are at my door

I love you hl2.butt goodbye I'm going to big boy jail :C

YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP

Does anybody else think that Krynn's just one of those annoying yippy dogs that never shuts up?

Joined in the middle of '09. I'm probably one of the only ones (except Darkseid oh yeah I just went there and it felt marvelous) from that year that's still here and posting today.
I WILL KILL YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE.

Looks like it's pretty much the old guard keeping this place up. 03s, 04s, and a handful of people since then who've stuck around in the community. I thought we'd see a big influx of people with Portal 2, but I guess not. I'm curious to see whether some of our more current newbies stick around, people like Stylo and Samusaran.

Personally, I can't wait for the great hl2.net camping trip of 2014.

I have spare guns if anybody needs one.

Interesting results... seems like most forums would have the opposite skewness.

Hang on. I'll see when I press submit.

2009. I thought it was more recent but I guess not. Only 319 posts? hm.

im a robot boop boop boop

0010 0000 0000 0100

Joined in '07 after a year of Sloth talking non-stop about this amusing website he spent all his time on.

this forum grabs you and wont let you go despite the fact that there is nothing to do here

I WILL KILL YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE.

Looks like it's pretty much the old guard keeping this place up. 03s, 04s, and a handful of people since then who've stuck around in the community. I thought we'd see a big influx of people with Portal 2, but I guess not. I'm curious to see whether some of our more current newbies stick around, people like Stylo and Samusaran.

That reminds me. Samusaran, you should probably make a thread with your thoughts on where Gman fits in to the Half Life saga

Joined in the middle of '09. I'm probably one of the only ones (except Darkseid oh yeah I just went there and it felt marvelous) from that year that's still here and posting today. This place is my home, and you are all my children. Dine with me.

My number is 76650.

*clears throat awkwardly*

Joined in the middle of '09. I'm probably one of the only ones (except Darkseid oh yeah I just went there and it felt marvelous) from that year that's still here and posting today

What up, fagget?

Summer of 2004. Got my first real 6-string.

That reminds me. Samusaran, you should probably make a thread with your thoughts on where Gman fits in to the Half Life saga

Followed by how long before Kinaesth locks it.

banzai.jpg

Back