• pretzels

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • crackers

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
If other post in thread. I am a cheeto man! I could eat cheetos until I explode, they are better then hot sex.

I really dont think any food can come close to the glory of donuts...

Why does the title ask about snack foods..
While the poll is about snack chips..
They should make donut chips.

Out of the given choices, you gotta love the cool original flavoured Doritos :D

Oh, and they're called crisps, not chips :E

Cheezits a rather good. The Hot&Spicy flavor, and the Chedday Jack flavors are my favorite.

I also like to eat these Honey Maid cinnamon Sticks. They are like graham crackers but smaller.. And in a "stick" shape.

I don't really eat a whole variety of snack foods.

:O long live cheetos, cheez it's are amazing too, DAMN should have included those

Yeah, cool doritos are pretty tantric.

Best crisps in the world tho?? Walkers sensations; either the chicken and thyme or the other chickeny one...lush

burner69 said:
Yeah, cool doritos are pretty tantric.

Best crisps in the world tho?? Walkers sensations; either the chicken and thyme or the other chickeny one...lush

Sweet Thai Chilli all the way :D
Arent Lays Walkers? Or a foreign version or something.

Best crisps are either the Real McCoy - any flavour, or Walkers Sensations; steak or peking duck i think it is. mmm yummy.

Sour Cream and Onion kick ass but it isn't a brand but I chose it anyways. Sour Cream Doritos or Lays or anything are my favourite.

Come on those aren't very realistic choices!
Where is: Chipsticks, onion rings, salt and vinegar, ready salted, cheese and onion, hoola hoops, Mckoys (spelling), Kettle chips!!.

You are an ignorant fool sir ;)

Mckoys AKA crinkly crisps ready salted flavour! WHY DONT THEY SELL THEM ANYMORE??? they were the best ever but now they only sell salt and vinegar and BBQ flavour! Stupid company

Crispers should be in this poll, bbq crispers = mad pwnage

Pringles beats Dorritos for me, mainly for the fact that Dorritos makes you, and everything surrounding the location you ate it, smell bad.

Tortillas .. but thats not on the list... soooo I chose Lays... goes good with coke but a toothpick is required or you're going to spend the rest of the day trying to pic out that annoying clump of chips stick in between your teeth. :(

BBQ potato chips, and Dorritos are amazingly good. Except those stupid quacamole dorrito chips.

Cinnimon rolls :) when at my friend's LANs sometimes. (His mom is an angel, lol)
Pretzels are really good as are Pringles
Yes Neo, salt and vinegar potato chips...*drules* I haven't had those for too long.
Hmmm, I need to go get a snack now.......

I love oninon Pringles.
Pringles best friend of Half-Life player!

crushenator 500 said:
Out of the given choices, you gotta love the cool original flavoured Doritos :D

Oh, and they're called crisps, not chips :E

We call them chips in AUS :thumbs:

Danimal said:
We call them chips in AUS :thumbs:

We also tend to call the hot, baked/fried potato "chips" too.. (not "fries" like the US)..

ah.. confusing! :D

I am surprised that no one has said Twiglets yet, lol.

McCoy's crinkly cut crisps are the best.

A Fry - a very thinly cut potato chip
A Chip - a beautifully thick, gorgeous, amazing potato chip
A Crisp - a hard flat potato wafer that you buy in foiled bags.

Even though you neglected to put in an "other" option, that's what I'm going with.

Zapp's Cajun Crawtators. Let me tell you, boys, there ain't nothin' like kettle cooked chips.

Back