Your recent gaming purchases

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
351698ps_500h.jpg

ZOMG I CANT ****ING WAIT FOR THIS!!! :D

Demo was pretty cool.

Would either rent it or decide based on reviews.

Just bought Hydrophobia off X-Box Live Arcade, been waiting for this title for quite some time(Since back when it was originally due to be a retail title) and after playing the demo I knew I did want to buy it.

Oh, I remember that one. I remember people (perhaps you) getting defensive when I listed the things I didn't like about the preview gameplay video.

So, how is it?

IMAG0223-1.jpg

got a lot of games cheap today! that one that is really dark is mech warrior lone wolf

Minecraft
Arcanum
Halo: Reach
Red Dead Redemption

Thread didn't really specify the type of gaming! So...

Warhammer: Chaos in the Old World board game

That there is my favorite adventure game since Myst. Stunning environment, awesome plot development and engaging puzzles. One of the most atmospheric games I've had the pleasure of playing.

That there is my favorite adventure game since Myst. Stunning environment, awesome plot development and engaging puzzles. One of the most atmospheric games I've had the pleasure of playing.

The music is very moving, too.

How difficult is Syberia compared to The Longest Journey?

If I had to use a guide for several puzzles in TLJ, is it likely I'll have to in Syberia too?

I was recommended Syberia by the same guy who recommended me TLJ(Which I loved from a story perspective, hated from a gameplay perspective.)

I was recommended Syberia by the same guy who recommended me TLJ(Which I loved from a story perspective, hated from a gameplay perspective.)

Mood, atmosphere, story and characters in Syberia are wonderful. As for the gameplay, it isn't revolutionary compared to other graphic adventures of the same kind.

Well, my question was more intended like, for a person who really hates point-and-click adventures gameplay, do you still consider it worthwhile to get Syberia only for the story etc, or would I be better off just watching a playthrough on YouTube or the like?

IMAG0223-1.jpg

got a lot of games cheap today! that one that is really dark is mech warrior lone wolf

Get Midway Arcade Treasures 3.

250px-Midway_Arcade_Treasures_3_Coverart.png

Xbox version is probably the closest you can get to the Arcade, although I know that Hydro Thunder is a port of the Dreamcast version. But maybe the PC version of HT is the best (only came out in Europe, I believe...)

RIP Midway <3

I'm not really happy about Microsoft owning it since I hate consoles, but at least someone bought the rights to Hydro Thunder before Midway went under.

Get Midway Arcade Treasures 3.

Xbox version is probably the closest you can get to the Arcade, although I know that Hydro Thunder is a port of the Dreamcast version. But maybe the PC version of HT is the best (only came out in Europe, I believe...)

RIP Midway <3

good to know, gunna look on ebay tomorrow. hopefully i can snag one for a few bucks!

Well, my question was more intended like, for a person who really hates point-and-click adventures gameplay, do you still consider it worthwhile to get Syberia only for the story etc, or would I be better off just watching a playthrough on YouTube or the like?

If you don't like point-and-click adventures, maybe Syberia is not for you. In my opinion, there is not much pixel hunting in Syberia and the story flows in a smooth way. But I'm an adventure lover, so I'm not the right person to give you some objective advice.

i would like to know this aswell. Syberia intrigued me but i also cant stand point and click adventure games :|

Vanquish1.gif

10166331-1280405849-561000.jpg

cancelled vanquish order above as i got a good deal for it in conjunction with COD: BLOPS

got on ebay for $9.90 with shipping and donation to the breast cancer thingy

Just four more days until New Vegas.

Trying to replay Fallout 3 on the 360 before then.

Four? Release date: October 22 according to wikipedia.

It's too cheap not to. And get this, I actually LIKE it.
mag-game-box-artwork-ps3.jpg

22nd for us Europeans and Aussies. I think its the 19th for America?

It's tons of fun. But this new CP system is pretty hard on new players. Takes too long to get. I'm doing fine for myself, got the AK103 with scope and grip on it, but I can see where the difficulty lies for new players.

I AM THE KING OF BARGAIN SHOPPING!
games.jpg

all for about $100. Castlevania doesn't has a scratch and was used for $45 from a local game store, I also got Deadly Premonition not pictured and Metro was only $12 brand new! the dark games are call of cthulhu and swat for the xbox and also myst iv

Four? Release date: October 22 according to wikipedia.
Weird, but you are right.

Was listed as 15th last week, seems they had it wrong, says 22 now like you said.

Stupid Swedish stores.

just finished MOH sp campaign can't wait to pick it after work for the MP

You... finished the campaign and you haven't picked up the game yet?

^QFT.

I have bought so many games both new and on bargains that I've never gotten around to playing.

Heck, I have some PC games I bought back in 2004 I still haven't gotten around to playing.

I have bought so many games both new and on bargains that I've never gotten around to playing.

Heck, I have some PC games I bought back in 2004 I still haven't gotten around to playing.
Really?

You don't say. :p

Back