Your recent gaming purchases

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
So it's Final Fantasy 10 again?

TIME FOR BLITZBALL!

lol, its an awesome game. kinda going the way that metal gear 4 went, 10 mins of fighting, 5 minute cutscene, plus tons of save spots and very easy. i really like it though, this may be my 3th FF game I'll finish. I beat Crisis Core, and Dissidia and I didn't like Tactics but FF7 is pretty cool, I'm about 15 hrs into that game. anyway i was never of fan of FF games till recently. also i put some hours into FFX and its cool, but I'll come back to it someday

Final Fantasy 13 and Bad Company 2. Much like many others !

YAY SPOONY!!

Anyway, not games but related:

media.nl

Thumb_PortalShirt.jpg

I haven't seen much by Spoony aside from he and his brothers video about James Cameron's Avatar.

Need to watch his vid about his thoughts on MGS4 though, heard it's a good viewing for those who liked MGS4, such as myself.

I haven't seen much by Spoony aside from he and his brothers video about James Cameron's Avatar.

Need to watch his vid about his thoughts on MGS4 though, heard it's a good viewing for those who liked MGS4, such as myself.

link? can't find it on his site.

At least the series is still pushing boundaries then. Finding a way of making the series even less complex would have seemed unlikely to most.
You can hold down a button to win 95% of the battles in the game. Pretty intense!

I remember once I was playing FF3 or something and my girlfriend called. She told me to get a life.

So is it bad I got bored and quit once the tutorial was finished?

I've been pondering picking both of'em up, but I've realized that I'm just throwing my money away picking so many games up when they're brand new given how big a backlog I have.

catalog-thedevilsplayhouse.png

Oh yes, two more weeks until some more Telltale goodness.

I got a free copy of Plants vs. Zombies for participating as a test subject in an EEDAR survey yesterday. That's like, the newest game I got since 2008.

Traded in MW2 and bought Bad Company 2 from Gamefly

**** yeah

KORG-DS
I'm going to try it soon!
Korg DS is friggin awesome, esp. if you have the patience to put together a nice layered track. We should all share them. Does it do that? I can't remember. I have not had in out in a while.

My recent purchases are:

181171b.jpg

and

180180b.jpg

Both proving to be awesome fun.

Tiberian Twilight. Best multiplayer I've experienced so far.

Also, replaying Deus Ex. It's a new purchase, since my old disk has a CRC error and I had to get another version.

Wow, just wow. What are you the one person that likes the mediocre MP?

1. Roll up to enemy.
2. Spam counters.
3. Win.

You do realize your crawler's going to get owned on the way by any half-competent player, right?

Finally bought these after playing special "preview" versions:-

344661ps_500h.jpg

342327ps_500h.jpg

345459ps_500h.jpg

I know I've bitched a lot about Metro's mechanics but in spite of it's badly implemented mechanics the game is still worth the money. I've got the book on order as well.

339498ps_500h.jpg

Oh, bought this for £8 as well, actually the only RTS game I like.

339498ps_500h.jpg

Oh, bought this for £8 as well, actually the only RTS game I like.

I could never get in to it after the beta. I had a lot of fun in the multiplayer but then I never bought it and I gave up on it.

Dragon_Age_Origins_Awakening.JPG

I haven't even played it yet.

I haven't even played it yet.

Never went back to the original game after I upgraded to Win 7 simply because I found it lacking compared to The Witcher.

As for WiC, I only played the single player, which I finished but I never played it with the soviet missions mixed in. That and the cheap price seemed like a good reason to give it another crack.

3818918405_f9f5a61ccd.jpg

sealed, quite expensive but this is like the most popular and known collectible right now to have. it all started too when i checked my bank account and smiled because of my tax return :)

edit: i bought it on ebay, and this is not the exact picture

Ico

sealed, quite expensive but this is like the most popular and known collectible right now to have. it all started too when i checked my bank account and smiled because of my tax return :)

edit: i bought it on ebay, and this is not the exact picture

Finally, Warped can die in peace.

How much you pay for it? My friend collects rare games and stuff and has this massive collection of random obscure things apparently worth a lot. He goes to Gamestop and the like and searches through stacks of games... pulls out one for like $10 and sells it for $50.

How much you pay for it? My friend collects rare games and stuff and has this massive collection of random obscure things apparently worth a lot. He goes to Gamestop and the like and searches through stacks of games... pulls out one for like $10 and sells it for $50.

i paid $135 brand new. its the cheapest i could find at the time. it'll probably fetch $300 in about a 5 years time.
and where do you live and can you send me one?? i need an extra to play for myself and this one i bought will be in my vault and given to my great grandchildren upon my death. we can do a private paypal transaction if you want. i'll pay more than what you buy it for too. there were so many times when i passed this game up for $5 or even less and i wish i could have gotten my hands on it early on

Back