Your recent gaming purchases

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
51G4VWWEJML._SS400_.jpg

Bargain for £4.29

Commandos Collection on Steam (almost bought Zombie Driver too but I restrained myself).

mass-effect-2-collectors-edition-full.jpg

I usually don't do the whole Collector's/Limited/Special/Etc. Edition thing for games, but I found this in my home country for only 2 BD(a bit less than $6, or £3 I think) more than the regular game, so I thought why the hell not?

Still haven't opened it though, and won't until I'm finished with my current playthrough of the first game.(I only have a few sidequests and the last two planets to go)

Napoleon%20Total%20War.pc.jpg

currently defending father prussia from france
monster-hunter-tri-image.jpg

ordered
Red_Dead_Redemption.jpg

pre-ordered

Red Dead Redemption bitches! I slaved for that game!

Pre-ordered RDR earlier this week. In a shop though, because I know for sure they usually sell games before the street date. Can't wait a second too long.

Got RDR LE pre-ordered for the 360, it's the only edition available over here, and costs the same as a regular new 360 game but contains exclusive weapons, exclusive horse and exclusive costume, as well as the games soundtrack.

I can buy Bioshock 2 for $10 (its all ready at my house I have Gamefly) should I go for it?? I only put like 1 hr into it so far

universeatwarearthassau.jpg

screenshot3pg.jpg

Got the Steam version. Already have the disc (though I'm not sure where it is :p )

wiiblackconsolebb.jpg

So now I got 2 of each next gen consoles......I've lost my mind!

Pre-ordered this:

270491b.jpg

Two of each, why?

I mean I know of several people who have two 360s(One 'modded' and one not), but why two PS3s and two Wii's?

One for your living room and one for your bedroom or something?

I just have a PC and a Dreamcast. WHAT MORE COULD A MAN ASK FOR IN THIS WORLD. I want for nothing.

I've heard of Beautiful Women. I'd like to get my hands on it. Unfortunately, I've rarely even seen it around here. I've seen video and I think I would beat it very quickly.

Two of each, why?

I mean I know of several people who have two 360s(One 'modded' and one not), but why two PS3s and two Wii's?

One for your living room and one for your bedroom or something?

250GB PS3 aswell as 120. Same goes with 360 but I got the MW2 special edition.

Got Red Dead. Sort of.

I had it mailed to my parent's house because I don't trust the post office here, gonna go pick it up on the weekend. But it turns out I couldn't wait till then so I went and hired a copy, haha.

Worth it.

I admit I am interested in that game :)

penumbra was **** scary! Scariest game I have ever played actually =/

Assassin's Creed II is great! I've got it on 360.

I recently purchased (on Steam):
-Beat Hazard
-Grand Theft Auto Classics (I bought it when it was on sale for $7.49, and I'm glad I did because I don't really like it)
-Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (Also bought when it was on sale for $2.50...also didn't really like it) I'm glad I didn't spend too much. XD

I got Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for my birthday about a month or so ago, but I knew I was getting it so...

This game blows MW2 right out of the ****ing water, I ****ing love this game. I shall play this game to infinity and never look back. Right now, I'm currently on rank 16 with all the assault weapons/gadgets/specializations unlocked - I'm just mixing around with Recon and Medic.

I did not think you meant the game.
They should call you IGOTTHEJOKEMASTER.

I admit I am interested in that game :)

penumbra was **** scary! Scariest game I have ever played actually =/
I'm playing Penumbra for the first time. It's pretty ****ing creepy. But once I had actually fought, it's no longer scary for me. Such a cool game. The combat is horrible, though. Maybe I should try something other than a carpenter's hammer.

I got Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for my birthday about a month or so ago, but I knew I was getting it so...

This game blows MW2 right out of the ****ing water, I ****ing love this game. I shall play this game to infinity and never look back. Right now, I'm currently on rank 16 with all the assault weapons/gadgets/specializations unlocked - I'm just mixing around with Recon and Medic.

I got bored around rank 25, but my friend still plays it today and the developers are sending him a signed poster because he was the 1st person to reach 500 kills with mines online

I got bored around rank 25, but my friend still plays it today and the developers are sending him a signed poster because he was the 1st person to reach 500 kills with mines online

Woah I didn't know dice did stuff like that :O

yea I aint a big MP guy but I ****ing love BC2 :D

Back