Bloody Roar 3
Dragon Quest VII
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Rise to Honor
Rise of the Kasai
Rogue Galaxy

Thanks for the heads up about Dark Void, ZT - almost dug it out of the bargain bin myself today.

I just bought Crysis 2. So far it plays well and looks good. Need some more enemies though (I'm only a couple of checkpoints in).

Bought Dark Void for 5 dollars at discount store around here. So far it is not worth 5 bucks. I don't know if it eventually gets kind of fun, it might get good when you are flying around canyons and shit, but right now it is boring as shit and has so many little annoying problems with it.

Basically the game forces you to do at least 40 minutes-hour of subpar 3rd person shooting (no flying). I just want to fly around on a ****ing jetpack goddammit; this game's selling point is a ****ing jetpack ffs.
I didn't even notice your post until I saw Adabiviak's. Sorry you bought Generic 3rd Person Cover System Shooter. At least you spent less than the Blockbuster rental fee.

CBucQ.jpg

Mafia 2 and Bioshock 2 for the X-Box 360.

Also, just pre-ordered Gears of War 3.

Edit: Just picked up Crysis - Maximum Edition, Metro 2033 - The Last Refuge, Shogun II - Total War and Brink - Nordic Special Edition.

All for PC.

Currently playing Splinter Cell Conviction and I love it! <3

Feels so good right now too because its becoming warmer out and I love games that feel like a Blockbuster Movie

Terraria on Steam, I technically picked up L.A. Noire later but I had pre-ordered it long before.

Terraria is also a really neat little 2D Minecraft-style game that I can highly recommend, really fun in multiplayer.

Bought Paradox Complete Pack on Steam.

Then raged over how several of the games were essentially unpatchable and broken because of Steam forcing you to install all DLC.

Just picked up Jamestown on steam. I am glad I did. It is an excellent game.

Bought Universe Sandbox in the Steam Sale. Always wanted to try that out and five euros seems a fair price.

The Witcher 2 (gotta finish TW1 first, resist the temptation)
Far Cry
Swords and Soldiers HD

Should be enough to get me through the summer break, considering the amount of hardly-ever-played games I already had laying around. Sadly, the prices of many Steam sales are hard to resist.

Bought Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition and GTA4 Complete Edition for a total of $17, which I though was an excellent deal. Too bad the Episodes from Liberty City have an identical download size to GTA4 (16 Gb? What kind of expansion pack is that huge?)

I just bought Mass Effect and Beat Hazard Ultra for myself and as a gift for my sister I got Crayon Physics and Saira(from the maker of Knytt)

I might decide to pick up ME2 since it's on sale as well...but the temptation to play too much may overcome me.

Technically not my purchase, but BHC was nice enough to purchase and gift me Singularity on Steam!

Can't wait to play it when it's done installing.

Love you, BHC! In a totally platonic bro-like way.

Portal 2. Playing it right now.

You know, I'm not so impressed. Imo, graphics are good and adequate for a puzzle game, but Source is looking more and more dated compared to the competition. Those lo-res textures are very sad.

Wheatley is funny for a while, but it becomes annoying very soon. In my opinion, the whole Portal-ish humour is getting stale and repetitive.

Gameplay is good, but it's the same old Portal with some new fancy things.

Maybe I have to get deeper in the game to really appreciate it.

Yay! My Human Revolution came today:

img0029fj.jpg

Though seeing as how they used some special advanced envelope with internal sticky bubble rap I tore my pre-order comic getting the game out:

img0028lrf.jpg
:(

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition, but I only got it digitally from GreenManGaming before release.

Dead Island from Green Man Gaming for PC, really enjoying it so far!

Rock of Ages from Steam, beat the story mode quite quickly but still enjoyed the game.

Civ V on Steam for $12.50 damn its a steal! Gunna fire it up soon

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Battlefield 3

Civ V is ****ing amazing. I have played two play throughs all ready and time flys by so fast when I play it. this is my new favorite RTS game

Back