suckmonkey
Reaction score
008.5.jpg

024.jpg

028.jpg

035.jpg

wow you'd have to be pretty stupid to believe in that nonsense

http://www.ringospictures.com/index.php?page=20090320

I didn't drag my family all the way out here simply to poke fun at a goofy, creationist roadside attraction. In fact the people who were working at this place were sincerely nice folks. It was also not my intent to ridicule their religion. But still I felt compelled to photograph this place and share the pictures on my website. Why?

The reason is that there are those who would have this type of "creation science" taught in American public schools as part of the science curriculum? And most of the people pushing for this are members of the Republican Party; the party of which I am a member.

States such as Texas and Louisiana have already passed legislation which would allow this type on nonsense to be introduced in to publicly funded schools and promoted as valid "science", equal to legitimate scientific theories regarding, not only evolution, but also geology, biology, astronomy and even archeology! To me this is beyond embarrassing, it?s a travesty.

The third picture should be made into an awesome video game.

Bah - it didn't load for me first time round. The 4th pic :p

well the game wouldnt last long seeing as how you only have a sword ...unless they give you jesus like powers

edit: actually he's throwing rocks ...perhaps the dinosaur is a sinner and is in the process of being stoned to death?

well the game wouldnt last long seeing as how you only have a sword ...unless they give you jesus like powers

edit: actually he's throwing rocks ...perhaps the dinosaur is a sinner and is in the process of being stoned to death?

They have full suits of chainmail. Armour designed to protect against arrows and swords would be effective against dinosaurs.

Not as good as dinosaurs v cowboys. Everyone knows Americans wiped out the dinosaurs. Valley of Gwangi ftw.

^duh. That way he could place millions of pounds of rice to feed all the animals as well. With all those animals, he had to really conserve space.

Jesus rode a dinosaur to work every day. This is a true story.

Neither do I. If a child can tell me then why does he look so freaking clueless?

I thought the child was one of the options.

Ironically, none of my science teachers teach any of this crap (thankfully).
My guess is that they or their managers (or someone down the line) is told to do so, but they either disagree with it or don't give a shit.

Back