AAAAAHHHHH!!!! ****ing family members!

Overreaction much? Just help your ****ing sister make an account and stop whining.

:naughty:

I forgot my debit card pin number the other day... just out of the blue, it decided to leave my mind. I was able to remember it later by imagining myself entering the number at a gas station keypad.

Point is, it happens to the best of us.

I left my cellphone at home once and had to call my parents. They've had the same home phone number for over 21 years but I couldn't remember. I had to look it up online. It was probably a Monday morning.

Almost forgot my zip code on Saturday too.

My family isn't terrible compared to some, but my mom is the worst. She forces my sister and me to call her every single day. Otherwise she threatens to call our friends asking where we are. She also bickers endlessly at or about people, especially my uncle. She sits around and complains about him every other day. She starts pretty much every argument my family ever has.

Also, neither of my parents will ever congratulate my sister or I on anything we accomplish and we are essentially left to do everything on our own, but my mom will sit around and brag about things we do as if she herself were personally responsible for them. It's so annoying. Argh! She'll also be a control freak and snoop around and rearrange everything in my apartment. The way I see it, now that my sister and I pay for everything ourselves, she doesn't have the right to constantly meddle.

She'll also be a control freak and snoop around and rearrange everything in my apartment. The way I see it, now that my sister and I pay for everything ourselves, she doesn't have the right to constantly meddle.

And suddenly all my problems don't seem so bad.

You should booby trap your apartment Home Alone style!

I know that my brother used to be paid to spy on me :/

Wow, ok Wanted Bob wins worst family thus far.

You should not have made the account for her, she was obviously not ready for the responsibility of using such technology.

You should not have made the account for her, she was obviously not ready for the responsibility of using such technology.

I agree, me thinks you disobeyed the prime directive.

Maybe it's just that she's a dumb bitch?

This would be the closest answer.

Overreaction much? Just help your ****ing sister make an account and stop whining.

I would if she wasn't such a argumentative cunt.

Sometimes I wonder this myself....

What is the they say the worst passwords are?

guest, password, your name, 1234567890, your date of birth... cant remember the rest.

Nice attempt at trying to score instant e-friends by making hyperbolic statements about a "stupid family member." Seriously, real class-act.

I am surprised that your 24 year old sister can't work out an email account on her own, but I also know that there are genuine computer illiterates who can't quite pick up things intuitively about the computers they use. I don't know anything about her, but she may not be the computer type.

But back to you, since that's who the crux of your post is really about. To be honest, I could only hear an angst-filled young teenager screaming for attention as I read your post.

But I digress.

:naughty:

I just got a pokemon card on ebay and when I just battled my brother with it, he killed it and won. Fu**.

I love all my families too, but god they can be so annoying, so I can relate to the OP's feelings.

But back to you, since that's who the crux of your post is really about. To be honest, I could only hear an angst-filled young teenager screaming for attention as I read your post.

Jesus! How'd you know

1220744440081.jpg

No seriously she is a right ol' bitch, I just wanted to express my feelings rather than bottling up with mega rage.

PS: E-friends? From what I've seen on this forum, its dog eat dog, with all due respect, you must think me mad to want e-friends on this forum.

Back