Anti-masturbation Republican candidate "dabbled" in Witchcraft

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
she should burned at the stake

Delaware Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell on Sunday chalked up her experimentation in sorcery to being a teenager, saying there's no magical explanation to her 1999 confession that she "dabbled into witchcraft."

Speaking to Republican picnic-goers, the insurgent Tea Party candidate said she didn't doing anything differently than lots of kids at that age.

hahah you just cant make this shit up. only in america (or perhaps Nigeria) would witchcraft be an issue

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...onnells-witchcraft-dalliance/?test=latestnews

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," she said, laughing in the clip.

"We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar," she said.

OH BUT GOD FORBID THERE WAS MASTURBATION GOING ON

In 1996 she appeared on MTV's Sex In The 90's, and advocated for sexual "purity" and against masturbation

O'Donnell also once took a stance against masturbation accompanied with lust, biblically equating it with adultery

lol, Fox News is slamming her... I guess there is such a thing as a "too crazy" republican for Fox.

Witchcraft and masturbation... obviously pressing political issues. :rolleyes:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”

Sexual purity is awesome. More virgins! Yay!

Witchcraft and masturbation... obviously pressing political issues. :rolleyes:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”

She's republican apparently that is all that matters.

lol, Fox News is slamming her... I guess there is such a thing as a "too crazy" republican for Fox.

Fox News is slamming her because they don't like tea party candidates. It's a threat to the establishment in Congress. Whether or not it wouldve been religious dabblings or masturbation crap they would've found another way to slam her just like they have done to Rand Paul

when I pointed this out to my Dad (who is a Republican Atheist.) he threatened to disown me lol

Nothing surprises me anymore. After seeing so many shitty politicians come and go in the past decade I think that just about anyone can run for office. Even people who have lied, cheated, stole, raped, molested, used, abused, tampered, punched, violated, blackmailed, etc.

Oh BTW, since this is the politics sections, International Day of Peace is tomorrow. I will be participating by not going to war, nor will I lie about my reasons to going to war, nor will i declare victory about finishing a war.

kinda OT but the very notion of world peace is the most naive sentiment to cling on to,it's unattainable....

when I pointed this out to my Dad (who is a Republican Atheist.) he threatened to disown me lol

Slowly but surely, the reasoning behind unozero's societal perspective and political ideas unravels.

Republican in the economic sense,he doesn't wanna pay for other peoples shit,understandable imo.

I wouldn't mind dabbling into her witchcraft ifyaknowwuddimean

I like how Fox News exposes her as dabbling in Witch Craft when their controllers practice it on a minute to minute basis.

*dramatic synths*

this is one of those weird situations though where someone is being honest and people all ready labeling her a witch.

also Harry Potter has her beat

Why in America do people seem to believe that witchcraft is real? Also the majority of them happen to be Christian fundamentalist i.e Jesus Camp

dam,them I am a hell of a wizard

*<RJMC> goes to make more witchcraft*

Haha, awesome. I love it when people smile like the huge dope they are after people laugh at the incredibly stupid thing they just said.

Back