Billy Mays dead at 50

Now we have to listen to calm, soft voiced pitchmen. Lame.

LOL, holy shit. I thought you people were bluffing because of all the MJ attention.

I can't believe faux news beat Yahoo to the punch or was actually telling the truth.

Well, it's a shame really, but if anyone ever watched the Pitchmen series, or those Oxi Clean commercials, I wasn't surprised given how strung up he is all the time. Yahoo reports that investigators and his wife claim it was because some sort of head trauma from a rough landing at Tampa International airport. I think there's more to it than just that though.

I really enjoyed the pitchmen series too. :(

That show was/is pretty cool. Didn't a new season just start or something?

please let john cusack be next...

please let cr0m be next...

this is unreal....everybody is ****ing dying!

So wait...

You see most people's deaths coming? WHY DONT YOU DO ANYTHING TO SAVE THEM!?

Because I always keep myself cooped up in the house, and I'm too antisocial to make phone calls.

But seriously, you expect to hear celebrities dying in the news from time to time. Michael Jackson's didn't really hit me as all that surprising. But this one does. I guess because I watch Pitchmen when it comes on after Mythbusters.

15zux3.jpg

What if Sean Connery died? He's getting old. :(

RIP

Damn, he was the only person that I know that can verbalize all capitals.

But seriously, you expect to hear celebrities dying in the news from time to time. Michael Jackson's didn't really hit me as all that surprising. But this one does.

Same with me

My friend told me earlier today over Xbox Live, awwww. Billy Mays was awesome and had everything over MJ :p

Oh well, his memory as the greatest advert presenter of random products shall live on!

"HI! I'M BILLY MAYS!"

This line will live on forever. I even say it to myself sometimes.

Take that peeler and shove it up May's rotting asshole, or better yet peel your own hairless member until there's nothing left but veiny pulpy mounds of flesh.

Because he's a prick who needs to die.

**** VEGETA FOR POINTING OUT THE FLAW IN MY POST HE'S A PATHETIC PIECE OF PENIS I AM NOT CHANGING THIS SHIT NO NOT FOR YOU NOT FOR ANYONE GOD DAMN

*Goes to youtube for OrangeGlow, OxiClean and KABOOM commercials*

Based on that news report, it might have been something like what happened to Natasha Richardson. A plunk on the noggin and all of a sudden you're dead.

so that's what, 4 famous people in two weeks now? WHO WILL BE NEXT?!

Mays had just returned from Philadelphia, where he shot a new OxiClean commercial. He was a passenger aboard a plane that suffered a blown front tire upon landing. He told a local TV station, "All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping. It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."

Official cause of death: Ceiling Bang.

emot-downsrim.gif

Back