Black guy gets his ass beaten by old white bearded guy

I could care less if EBM was racist or not. The black guy was a freaking retard to starting the fight.

*EDIT* yeah that ^

So people just carry around video cameras these days on buses? Really?

Something tells me this was a set up.

Bhahahaha, That mullet man got pwned so damn hard!

The black guy is 50 years old. People aren't really paying attention to this fact.

I think what happened (before the video begins) is that the black guy said something, EBM misheard it (or maybe the black guy was trying to start an argument), and then a bunch of anger just from that. I don't think EBM was being intentionally racist, he just honestly thought the black guy offered a shoe shine and he needed one. Hence him asking "What'd you say when you walked by me?" and being really confused and calling him "hostile" saying "you offered".

That being said, both of them are a bit too quick to temper.

Also, like Tenacious said, the black guy says he's 50 right after EBM says he's 67.

Well, EBM didn't seem to be looking for a fight, as he tried to avoid confrontation by moving to the front of the bus but the other guy sought further confrontation. As far as I'm concerned, that's all that matters and black dude had it coming to him.

I was also distracted by the pretty girl. Girls with headphones ftw.

I don't think the black dude looks 50, I think he's lying for the sake of it, or using one-upmanship to sound better,

EBM_-_Mortal_Kombat.gif

I don't care if he's batshit crazy, racist, or quick to anger.

This man is my hero.

His cursory attempt to avoid confrontation is just a ploy, he obviously wanted to fight. If he didn't he would have let it drop when he moved up front.

And I still don't think the guy was really being racist. Saying "it could be a chinaman" after both black and white people have been brought up as spitshining shoes, he wanted to say that it doesnt matter what race it was. He may be racist, but I don't think anything in this video is evidence of it.

+ god damn 1

I saw no evidence of the guy being racist - chinaman may be racist but when I hear someone say it, it sounds like something some old guy would say to refer to an Asian person, it's just how they were brought up back in the day. Doesn't mean they are racist. Our generation has terms for certain people too. Guidos, douches, etc. Guaranteed in 50 years when the world gets even more faggy people will be disgusted when someone calls another person a douche.

Most phones these days come with video cameras.

That didn't look like it was taken from a cell phone camera. And the camera was on before the confrontation not after. Why would people be recording nothing on a bus?

Maybe she was making a documentary about public transportation.

Heard about this shit on the radio this morning BTW. (Video on their website)

Knocked out for 22 1/2 minutes...

lol this guy is delusional.

And what's that he's talking about a knife and him being a murderer and going to jail? Is this guy simply a wacko off his meds?

EDIT: Oh shit... he said stop the war mr obama, i'm happy bush is out of office...

Oh man. His biggest fans on the Hannity boards are gonna ditch him now.

Riding the subway in Toronto from downtown, you're bound to find something like this happen. Jeez.

But lol, that was badass.

Does it matter how batshit this guy is? That was a seriously righteous beating he gave the black guy, and it was awesome to watch.

Man he has such a cool name..

I wish I was Epic Beard Man..

This guy just paints a more and more batshit picture of himself every day.

He is still awesome.

Just because someone doesn't mean to be racist when they use the term "Chinaman", doesn't make it any less offensive. I have friends who run around using the term "fob" all the time, and it makes me cringe that they have no idea what kind of historical context that word has. When my mom went to high school, people used that term in a really vicious, derogatory way. You may not technically be racist but you're still a little bit of an insensitive prick.

Just because someone doesn't mean to be racist when they use the term "Chinaman", doesn't make it any less offensive. I have friends who run around using the term "fob" all the time, and it makes me cringe that they have no idea what kind of historical context that word has. When my mom went to high school, people used that term in a really vicious, derogatory way. You may not technically be racist but you're still a little bit of an insensitive prick.

What is a fob?

Back