Black guy gets his ass beaten by old white bearded guy

Haha, "yo... next time ill **** you up."
*cries*

Dumb ass. And I see you've already thought it might be worth pointing out he was black, so thanks for saving the rest of us the trouble.

That was AWESOME. I love watching shitheads get their asses kicked.

Last frame: "Keep our city CLEAN AND SAFE. Do your part."

Perfect.

(he sure did a lot of damage for what looked like a couple glancing blows)

Last frame: "Keep our city CLEAN AND SAFE. Do your part."

Perfect.

(he sure did a lot of damage for what looked like a couple glancing blows)

Some people get bloody noses easily.

The white guy might also have been a boxer or something back in the day.

2 good lefts landed on the nose. The old dude was big as shit, to be honest.

It seemed like the old man started it though. Why was he asking him to shine his shoes? Seemed like he was disrespecting that black dude. "What? How about you get down here and shine my shoes?"

Old guy's shirt says "I am a mother****er" on the back.

Instant hero.

HAHA, I wish that old guy was my grandfather.
It seemed like the old man started it though.
The black guy threw the first punch, though.

Someone else wrote this, thought it was a good explanation for what happened:

Here’s my take /b/. White old guy thought the black dude asked if he wanted his shoes shined. White guy asked him about it. Black dude thinks the white guy is being racist. Can't blame the black dude for thinking that. White guy clears it up saying he thought the black dude was offering a shoe shine. White old guy tells the dude he's not racists and he thought he was offering a shoe shine.

Old guy realizes the black guy didn't offer a shoe shine. So he moves to the front of the bus to avoid confrontation. The black guy wont let it rest. Black guy throws first punch and gets beat up.

You can't blame the white guy for beating the black guy up. Also, you can't blame the black guy for thinking the white old guy was being racist at the beginning of the conversation. The black dude should have realized the white old guy misheard him.

Even though the black guy kinda deserved it. I felt sorry for the guy when he was asking for an ambulambs.

Small transcript:
EBM- How much will you charge me for a spitshine?

Black guy - Wha?

EBM-How much will you charge me to shine my stacey adams? Im going to

a funeral on friday.

Black guy - Why?

EBM- Hm?

Black guy- You hear what I said just now? Why a brotha gotta spitshine yo'

shoes?

EBM - Hey man you offered!

Black guy - I didnt offer you shit

EBM- What did you just say when you walked by me?

Black guy - I said WHA-Whay a ****in brotha gotta spitshine yo' shoes.

EBM- Eeeh you don't have to

Black guy- Why a white man cant shine his shoes?

EBM- It could be a chinaman, It dont matter

Black guy- Look dude

EBM- I aint predjudice.. You think I'm predjudice?

The old white dude sounds like he was probably a hippie back in the day. "Why you being so hostile man?"

That makes it even funnier.

EDIT: HAHAHHAHAHA

The camera-lady stole the white guys bag! Watch again, the guy brings a canvas bag with him up to the front, and forgets it when he gets off, and the camera-lady grabs it and brings it back to her seat with her.

Oh, AC Transit. The shit that goes down on these buses...

What I liked most is, one of those loud-mouth girls was like, "Beat his white ass!" Got real quiet when that 67-year-old man broke that guy's face open.

Also haha, you can hear someone (I think it's the older black woman) say, "Lord have mercy!"

lol, so we have a video of a dude allegedly starting a fist fight, the same dude vowing to "kill that nigga", and then the camera lady stealing old dude's bag and we don't know if she intends to find a way to return it.

Go ahead and try to press charges. Lawl.

I thought the cute girl with the purple pants not caring about any of it was cute :3

"EBM- It could be a chinaman, It dont matter"

Umm.

cameraladystolerbmsbag.jpg

I laughed. Especially at the bag-grabbing.

The bag-grapping left me quite sad, actually. Poor Santa maybe had something important in there.

Seems like he smashed his face on the chair or the metal bar a few times off camera.

The old man is a liar... he didn't hit him in the face.

But he probably tried.

Lol, she actually video-taped herself taking his bag and then said they could press charges.

He got punched in the chest it looks like. Still self defense, and im sure he wasnt intentionally lying. "Punched in the face" is a phrase people like to say, so he probably said that on accident.

It's worth mentioning that the "camera lady" is black.

The white old man was huge, black guy was an idiot for picking a fight

pussy needs an ambulance for a small scuffle with a senior citizen...what a bitch

The white old man was huge, black guy was an idiot for picking a fight

He wasn't HUGE. Only looks a little over six-foot (190cm) to me. He looks like a boxer though, those punches came from a guy who knows how to throw a jab. Close in, and he turned his chest with it, that would put some serious god-damn force behind a punch.

haha the last thing the black dude say to him is 'I'm gunna **** you up' .......... then asks for an ambulance.

The old guy reminds me of Brent from Mastadon.

mastadonmayhem365.jpg

Which of course only makes it more awesome.

I'm pretty sure the old guy is racist.

No offense, but the fact that he said Chinaman really kind of confirms it. Though it's possible the older generations are unaware of the racism behind that word and constantly forget there is such word as Chinese man.

I'm pretty sure the old guy is racist.

No offense, but the fact that he said Chinaman really kind of confirms it. Though it's possible the older generations are unaware of the racism behind that word and constantly forget there is such word as Chinese man.

yep, because saying something you don't realize is racist, makes you racist. And besides, thats about as racist as saying Yankee instead of American.

I know thats why you said it, and that still means you think someone is racist for using a term they don't realize is racist.

I know thats why you said it, and that still means you think someone is racist for using a term they don't realize is racist.

I did say I'm pretty sure he is a racist, but I also did say he probably didn't realize what he said was racist, which implies he is simply unaware and not racist.

Still, whether he intended it to be racist or not, it doesn't stop the fact that what he said was racist. There is no barrier that enables ignorance to be forgiven and forgotten. The old guy might not know he was being racist (despite what the video suggests), but you can't assume the whole world knows what you think. A lot of people get misunderstood, but that won't stop the reprimanding.

White guy was a monster. You have to be stupid as shit to shove him.

My Grandpa uses the Word Chinaman all the time and he don't have one ounce "racism" in him.

I did say I'm pretty sure he is a racist, but I also did say he probably didn't realize what he said was racist, which implies he is simply unaware and not racist.

Still, whether he intended it to be racist or not, it doesn't stop the fact that what he said was racist. There is no barrier that enables ignorance to be forgiven and forgotten. The old guy might not know he was being racist (despite what the video suggests), but you can't assume the whole world knows what you think. A lot of people get misunderstood, but that won't stop the reprimanding.

Or rather, attempted reprimand, followed by the 'racist' grandpa kicking ass.

Back