Changes.

I would love to say "yes", but I have no idea why the site was off. What is screwed up for you? Everything looks okay on my end.

It's hard to describe. All of the icons on the site seem to have disappeared for me. They've all been replaced by orange text that describes what picture was there before. It might only be me, but I'm not entirely sure.

I think I saw that happen earlier. Try clearing the cache and see if it is still messed up.

This looks excellent, lots of fixes and improvements. Feels much nicer to browse the forums now. Also posting to test Steam Community feature :p

edit: Doesn't show me in game, I'm in CS right now. Has that been turned off?

Ah, there we go. Thanks. Everything seems to be fine now.

Oh excellent.

This looks excellent, lots of fixes and improvements. Feels much nicer to browse the forums now. Also posting to test Steam Community feature :p

Thanks Glenn!

edit: Doesn't show me in game, I'm in CS right now. Has that been turned off?

Mmm nope, it should be working. I've got you showing up as Online, not in Game, on the Steam Community site.

In other news, some updates!
- The Calendar colours have been fixed, aside from one small piece that's giving me hell.
- Quick Navigation bar now has a "New Posts" button.
- Added Online / Ingame colours to the Steam Profile.
- Default Profile Colours have been set.

Can the box that the steam stuff is in be downsized? Adblocking the background just makes the text blend in but does nothing for the stretchy effect.

RCzzy.jpg

Can the box that the steam stuff is in be downsized? Adblocking the background just makes the text blend in but does nothing for the stretchy effect.

It stretches a pretty negligible amount (maybe 15 pixels total?) but if you insist on blocking it, I am pretty sure that Vegeta said Adblock can block out the entire div.

This is looking pretty awesome Yorick, look at that smooth animation!

This is looking pretty awesome Yorick, look at that smooth animation!

Thanks!

I think I reduced it enough that, given a full-size avatar, it doesn't even stretch the page. I also changed the colours, which I think makes it blend in a lot better.

Awesome stuff.

The Steam thing is definitely much better than that obnoxiously huge thing it was before.

Thanks!

I replaced the IM icons, with the exception of the Skype one. Because of the way that vBulletin queries the Skype server to see if someone is online, the Skype images are used from Skype's own site. I can't find out how to replace them yet, but I'm still working on it.

The gap between post and sig is bothersome. Pretty much perfect otherwise.

Loving the new posts button in the quick navigation. Thanks!

Oh you're quite welcome.

Since (I think) everything is done, I've added the other style options. You [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] will be able to* access them through your Settings, at the very top of the page. We now have a Fixed Width style, which is set to, I don't know, 800 pixels or something, as well as the Legacy style postbits, which look like this.

legacy.png

*I think Munro currently has selecting other styles disabled, but that should be remedied soon.

I just get a red x in the steam game status box. how do I fix that?

Well looking at your profile...

JKNra.jpg

You need to fill in your steam url id.

Can't post from my phone since the update. When I hit post it brings me to a screen saying my post is too short and the field has been made blank again (or if I'm quoting only the text I'm quoting is left).

Not a big deal, just annoying.

Can't post from my phone since the update. When I hit post it brings me to a screen saying my post is too short and the field has been made blank again (or if I'm quoting only the text I'm quoting is left).

Not a big deal, just annoying.

That's odd indeed. What are you running?

At the request of Sliver, I have installed Tapatalk support, which may help. I don't have any way at all to test it though, so you guys let me know if anything isn't working with it.

You couldn't possibly make the entire 'Halflife2.net' banner a link again? It's a minor complaint I know, I just don't like it being how it is.

Everything else is good.

Changed the "User Offline" image to be darker, making it easier to differentiate between online.

Yorick, according to this website my phone is using Mozilla 5.0

Hmm, is it still not working?

You couldn't possibly make the entire 'Halflife2.net' banner a link again? It's a minor complaint I know, I just don't like it being how it is.

Everything else is good.

I can try, but the first idea that comes to mind is throwing a large transparent clickable image over it, and I fear that that would run into the text logo on the fixed-width themes.

It's working now but I keep getting a note asking me if I want to download a forum viewing thingy from the nokia store.

We installed tapatalk which has been discussed in a couple threads. It's been requested by a bunch of people since it's (one of / the?) best apps for viewing forums on mobile devices. You should give it a try - http://www.tapatalk.com/

I haven't forgotten about the postbit or width selections! Everything is ready, I am just waiting for Mr Munro to flip a switch.

He was remarkably quick about getting everything else taken care of. But then he vanished. I should have locked him in my basement until I was finished with him.

Small thing, I only just now noticed that poll threads have a cute little icon next to the titles
poll_posticon.gif
, but these are missing in the New Posts view.

NkPbK.jpg

Small thing, I only just now noticed that poll threads have a cute little icon next to the titles
poll_posticon.gif
, but these are missing in the New Posts view.

NkPbK.jpg

I think that's a limitation of the software, but I'll check it out, thanks!

Postbit Selection is now done by way of "Edit Profile" where it is one of the top few options.

As such, redundant styles have been removed, and we are left with styles simply for Fixed or Full Width.

:D

Back