crap, i'm locked inside

jverne

Reaction score
i'm locked inside my apartment alone.

somebody apparently broke the key to the entry door from the inside, which means i can't get out tonight. i also can't reach the owner and none of my flatmates are home so we can't even have a raging party.

and i was just planning to get something to eat...meh

i could climb my way out the front but it would need some serious ninja skills, actually i'm quite confident i'd succeed, but i wouldn't like somebody calling the police thinking it's a robber. i'm not the lawyer type ninja.

somebody will open it tomorrow morning, probably.

There's only one thing to do.

call the fire department

actually i'd just need somebody i could throw my keys to and he'd open it up from the outside. but it's friday 11:30 PM.

No he should

burn his door down

Construct a battering ram? Shoot out the lock? Or get naked and dance all night to ABBA music. Since your flatmates aren't there you can pretty much do anything you want.

Construct a battering ram? Shoot out the lock? Or get naked and dance all night to ABBA music. Since your flatmates aren't there you can pretty much do anything you want.

pretty much yes

Isn't it puzzling to you why was the key broken from the inside?

Just ask yourself, why would it be?

Who would do it?

Who would have interest in keeping you locked in?

Alone.

Vulnerable.

With him....?

**** that made me turn around in my chair... Hate to see what it does to jverne.
Hmm. He seems to be offline now. Intressting.

Isn't it puzzling to you why was the key broken from the inside?

Just ask yourself, why would it be?

Who would do it?

Who would have interest in keeping you locked in?

Alone.

Vulnerable.

With him....?

Yeah, good point. That part of the story doesn't compute. What are you trying to hide, Monsieur Verne?

Masturbate, you definitly wont get caught in the act.

no no, i'm still here...the owner came after i sent her a message and resolved the issue.

however i have a weird pain in my bottom, actually i can't remember the last hour or so. meh, probably fell asleep in my chair like yesterday.

I'll be by with a shotgun to open your door momentarily.

And then there will be [strike]rape[/strike] cake.

somebody apparently broke the key to the entry door from the inside, which means i can't get out tonight. i also can't reach the owner and none of my flatmates are home so we can't even have a raging party.

i could climb my way out the front but it would need some serious ninja skills, actually i'm quite confident i'd succeed, but i wouldn't like somebody calling the police thinking it's a robber. i'm not the lawyer type ninja.

Looks like you'll have to resort to cannibalism.

There's a Stephen King short story about that. Some surgeon dude gets stranded on a desert island (it's presented in journal form) and starts surgically amputating his limbs and eating them to survive.

jverne, be glad you avoided such a fate with this "inter net" telecommunications ability

Telling the Internet about this will solve all your problems.

But it certainly makes for an amusing discussion.

Pfft, just get the police to knock it down for you :thumbs:

Why don't you call like someone to help you?

what? your apartment doesnt have a fire exit?

You gotta go ninja on that door.

find some random blunt object and hit the door with it

what? your apartment doesnt have a fire exit?

if by fire exit you mean jumping trough a window head first then yes, otherwise no.

It's just a two story building. Heck if i wanted i'd just jumped off of it...but i'd have to walk the roof which would be pretty awkward if a neighbor called the police.
Did i mention that the neighbor right next is a christian nut? she has jesus statures all over her exterior wall. Aside from calling the police she might also smite me down with the holy Jesus crossbow.

There's a Stephen King short story about that. Some surgeon dude gets stranded on a desert island (it's presented in journal form) and starts surgically amputating his limbs and eating them to survive.

jverne, be glad you avoided such a fate with this "inter net" telecommunications ability

He can't fish? Hunt? Seems like sort of a really stupid thing to do - Amputate your own limbs? What happens when he only has one arm left? Where does he go from there? Stephen King is stupid.

Back