Do you swear when playing HL and other games?

I don't swear much in MP, I got much more frustrated with crappy SP NPCs. I have a friend which gets really pissed off in MP, it's actually quite hilarious when we're out in a gaming center with some friends, and he starts shouting out absurd profanities, banging the mouse against the table, he usually also gets pissed off at us for laughing at him, which results in him turning off our monitors or some other crap.

I mostly swear when playing console games with god awful controls.(excuse for my sucking at console FPSes ;( )

I may swear if something jumps out and scares the crap out of me. But in online games, I swear constantly. Though I have enough courtesy to leave the mic off when I do.

I don't swear much in MP, I got much more frustrated with crappy SP NPCs. I have a friend which gets really pissed off in MP, it's actually quite hilarious when we're out in a gaming center with some friends, and he starts shouting out absurd profanities, banging the mouse against the table, he usually also gets pissed off at us for laughing at him, which results in him turning off our monitors or some other crap.

wow lol hahaha, how old is your friend

Lol.

I swear when I say hello to people at work. **** can be used in so many wonderful ways.

How many time do I have to say this to people? I AM A GIRL!!! I lead the female revolution, for smeg's sake. (even though it completely fell apart very fast). Doesn't my name (Iron KAT) give it away that I am a girl? I will not tell people again.

All I heard was,

"I'm a furry and I'm an ass hole to people who deserve my respect and I do indeed have a penis and all the rest of the male genitalia"

wow lol hahaha, how old is your friend

He's 16, but he kinda has an anger management problem some times. He's probably the most easily-pissed-off-person I know, but also one of the funniest.

I usually just say the occasional "****" or "Ahhh shit"

I don't have nerd rage like the OP

Whenever I swear, it's not in anger. It's in celebration.

eg.

"**** YEAH!!"

Only on the mike, and thats very occasionally, like:

"You ****ing RETARD! Did I NOT tell you to ****ING GO AROUND INSTEAD OF GOING RIGHT THROUGH WHERE WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE A ZILLION SNIPERS CAMPING?"

I do now and then, but not shouting. I'll just go "Ah, ****" and stuff like that.

Only on the mike, and thats very occasionally, like:

"You ****ing RETARD! Did I NOT tell you to ****ING GO AROUND INSTEAD OF GOING RIGHT THROUGH WHERE WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE A ZILLION SNIPERS CAMPING?"

That must sound awesome. I'm thinking of Jin from Lost here.

I think you (kat) are being motioned to post your pic for proof, that way you won't have to tell people. ;)

I demand sthat she contribute to the fap mater-er, Mugshots thread.

Fixed. Also, I would post my photo if I could work out how to do it properly. Possibly the fact that I use Firefox doesn't help, maybe I should use Internet Explorer to post it, but several times in the past I've not been able to post pics. I still haven't forgotten the 'Irony - You're doing it wrong' picture on one of the old Image Dumps; that proved that I wasn't very good at posting photos.
And to answer Vikram's post, my mum is actually going to help me make an avatar. I really should follow Pinkle's example, i.e. when she had a Barney avatar she put a heart in the corner. That's probably what I should do.

Fixed. Also, I would post my photo if I could work out how to do it properly. Possibly the fact that I use Firefox doesn't help, maybe I should use Internet Explorer to post it, but several times in the past I've not been able to post pics. I still haven't forgotten the 'Irony - You're doing it wrong' picture on one of the old Image Dumps; that proved that I wasn't very good at posting photos.
And to answer Vikram's post, my mum is actually going to help me make an avatar. I really should follow Pinkle's example, i.e. when she had a Barney avatar she put a heart in the corner. That's probably what I should do.

Upload it to somewhere like www.imageshack.us and then stick it in the mugshots thread in the video/image bit of the lounge by pasting the URL for the image between (img) and (/img) only use square brackets.

I usually don't get angry. I only get angry when I play Halo and end up losing because of so much BS. It apparently doesn't matter that I not only stuck the guy, but also shot him with my shotgun, but it's OK for him to lunge 10 feet and kill me in 1 hit. Also...I always get stuck with the idiot who I tell they have shotgun, rockets and hammer sitting around the corner, and what does he do? Runs in leaving me to face 3 guys and my other team mate is jerking off with the sniper rifle watching the 1 door no one ever goes through. It doesn't matter that I had a k/d spread of +17. My team mates couldn't even figure out what color to shoot at. I usually get very angry around now, or when my satellite gets laggy and I die for BS reasons. I hate when my connection goes red because it always takes twice as many shots for me to kill them, and half as many as my shots will never register and I can't even tell I was getting shot at until im dead. It's when things like that happen that I get really angry. When I know I could stomp the shit out of these kids but for some reason I am playing like crap, missing my shots or my satellite is being a bitch. I just got done with a game of crappy kids and I lost...horrible. I get so angry when I for no reason lose. I think I just play a lot worse and rush in like an idiot when I start to get angry. Or when my little bro decides he can take on 2 people when we play team doubles and rushes in there, even though I told him they had the shotgun. Or when he simply doesn't communicate, so I try to kill them and they pop out the rockets or snipe my head off. Arg...I hate halo right now. I hate the idiots i get stuck with and get so angry that I even play like shit. OK I am done ranting. I just got out of a game like this where my team mate didn't even have a mic! How the hell are we supposed to win if neither of us know whats going on. people are so damn stupid. I am so angry over a video game, this is bad.

If i start going really crap, like getting way more deaths then kills, I get really annoyed and start yelling out my killers name in a tantrum and vow to kill him next time I spawn.

SHIT

that's what i sometimes shout. but only when there's nobody else around.

I swear nonstop when playing Battlefield 2. It can be a number of things... being continuously disconnected from the server, being killed as soon as I spawn, being killed by a Claymore out in the middle of ****ing no where because some dishonorable piece of ****ing shit sniper wanted an extra point. I can really imagine that sniper grinning and I just want to flail my arms around at him screaming all sorts of psychotic things.

Claymore, almost literally, in the middle of nowhere. No strategic importance, just a patch of ****ing grass. Seriously, what the ****.

Other games that make me extremely pissed are World of Warcraft, TF2 sometimes, and CS:S. But mostly BF2. No other game has had such a disturbing force in my life than BF2.

I swear all the time in games. When I'm doing good, when I'm doing bad, when I'm just standing around doing nothing and making comments about what other people are doing...

Claymore, almost literally, in the middle of nowhere. No strategic importance, just a patch of ****ing grass. Seriously, what the ****.
Hahaha, I've done that. Sometimes I'll just leave them around like a bread trail while I'm walking to my next vantage point, or my egress point.

And yeah, believe that when snipers get kills from those random ones, we laugh at you.

How many time do I have to say this to people? I AM A GIRL!!! I lead the female revolution, for smeg's sake. (even though it completely fell apart very fast). Doesn't my name (Iron KAT) give it away that I am a girl? I will not tell people again.

I thought you were... but then recent posts had lead me to believe you weren't. Where in Manchester are you?

Actually, I'm in Bury, but I call that Manchester because it's very close by.
What posts made you doubt that I am a girl? I'm curious to know.

i let out the N bomb a bunch, use a few C bombs when im getting annoyed, and usually end any string of swears with "blow a goat"

Actually, I'm in Bury, but I call that Manchester because it's very close by.

/me mocks you for living in Bury.

And technically that's Greater Manchester, but I'll let you off.

I have no idea. Probably the talking back at your mother bit :p

The ones where you're so adamant about being a girl.

Seriously, welcome to the internet. Heard of burden of proof?

Hello Room. My name is MRG & Yes, I swear at my PC while playing games. Every so often in SP, like when I have to race against the clock, but when I play online, I get downright mental. I'll empty a clip into some guy at point blank range only for him to run off like nothing happened & then he'll snipe me from the other side of the map with his pistol & I die in one hit. Grrr! I really used to swear like a sailor when I played BF42 on my 56k back in the days before I got DSL.

I'm also on my 5th keyboard in as many years from my childish rants & rages when I get mad while playing PC games.

-MRG

"mother****er" would be the word (well actually its flemish equivalent which is twenty times as awesome) I use the most in games. After that comes wtf and its flemish equivalents and after that it's arrays of swear words, such as "godmother****ing****assdammit. FUCK". Mainly because it's downright fun to pronounce them :p

For me, it was the posts claiming that you're a girl that tipped me off. It's kind of common knowledge that anyone who says they're a girl on the internet is lying. I mean, I tell people here that I'm a chick, but I'm really a 400-pound, 52-year-old man going through a rough divorce and in some desperate need of attention for purposes of sexual gratification. Except I actually take the time to stalk MySpace and pass photos of cute girls off as myself here; it's not that hard, and they always fall for it. You should do it yourself. I guarantee they'll never think you're a dude again.

Shut up liar! You're no girl!

Wanna meet up IRL?

For me, it was the posts claiming that you're a girl that tipped me off. It's kind of common knowledge that anyone who says they're a girl on the internet is lying. I mean, I tell people here that I'm a chick, but I'm really a 400-pound, 52-year-old man going through a rough divorce and in some desperate need of attention for purposes of sexual gratification. Except I actually take the time to stalk MySpace and pass photos of cute girls off as myself here; it's not that hard, and they always fall for it. You should do it yourself. I guarantee they'll never think you're a dude again.

That wouldn't really put me off.

Back