Dog sex toy aww yeah

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
AWW wat

http://gizmodo.com/5324695/sex-doll-for-dogs-is-finally-a-reality

Remember the Hotdoll, the sex doll for dogs? Well, two years later and it's become a reality.

The DoggieLoveDoll is by a different designer, but this one is actually real. It's shaped like a dog and, yes, has a butthole for your dog to go to town on.

It's marketed towards dogs who are left home alone a lot, but man, can't you just get your dog a chew toy? This just ain't right.

I bet it will be a real joy to clean, as well as the area around it.

WTF is wrong with society

this is the end of the world as we know it.

also why can't you just knock a hole in the wall and put a picture up of another dog??

This just in, Fleshlight is now making realistic inserts for the DoggieLoveDoll for your dog's ultimate pleasure... and maybe your own too!

LOL that's just wrong.

Gotta love the wording in that article though :)

Who cleans dog toys? The dog doesn't give a ****.

Trust me, the people who would buy that would be the type of person who would.

Plus, you know... having all that ooze come out on your carpets or linoleum and leaving it there wouldn't exactly be the most pleasant thing.

Trust me, the people who would buy that would be the type of person who would.

Plus, you know... having all that ooze come out on your carpets or linoleum and leaving it there wouldn't exactly be the most pleasant thing.

Dog ooze actually makes great topping for bagels, crackers, and linoleum.

You sick son of a bitch. XD

Also, who the hell would keep it in their house... I'd put the bitch...and the dog out there... no worries, no cleaning.

Remember when dogs were just animals that could recognise their own names and follow basic commands for the betterment of MANkind?.

"I have a feeling that 'guys who like dogs' will figure out the use for this before 'dogs who like dogs."

lol.

but dogs are allowed to hump things usually. i don't recall the last time i was able to rub up on some girl with no consequences...dogs have that ability, or rather, gift.

and lol, i had a family party last weekend and my aunt brought two tiny female dogs, one of which was humping the hell out of the other one the entire weekend. they kept trying to separate them, although i don't see the point.

Who said Dog's would use it.

Oh god why did I post this.

That's awesome i might get one for my dog . It's better than having him hump my leg and leaving stains on them, urgh.

Their primary customer base isnt going to be pet owners, thats a fact.

I wonder if they realized that most dogs have been desexed therefore having no use for a 'doggy sex doll'

Its funny, this must mean someone, somewhere thought, "Hmm... Im sick of my dog being horny, and there arent any hooker's about... I know! ill make a big red plastic dog for mine to sex up reguarly in my house."

Its funny, this must mean someone, somewhere thought, "Hmm... Im sick of my dog being horny, and there arent any hooker's about... I know! ill make a big red plastic dog for mine to sex up reguarly in my house."

You would, wouldn't you furry. ;)

I think the lack of a post from Dog-- in this thread says a lot about this protect , it's super effective .

Back