Extreme Low blood pressure

VirusType2

Reaction score
For a few days I've been having extremely low blood pressure, I feel faint and cold and weak - I'm shaking and shivering. I feel like I've had too much blood drawn.

I feel like I need to go to a doctor or I need some medication or something and I don't know what to do. (I don't have any money or insurance though, so I can't). But it's not going away. It doesn't seem like an emergency at all, but I can't go on like this day to day.

What the **** happened to me? I think it's because in the past 3 days I've eaten like 15 baked potatoes. That's the only thing I've done differently in my entire life. What's weird is that I have hypertension (generally problems with high blood pressure).

I can't handle this I'm going to freak out with 3 winter hats on my head to sleep. It could be low blood sugar or something, what do I do help

.....d.f.sdjfkafasdfdd

EDIT: I can't research on teh interweb please help, BRB coma.

I heard sodium increases blood pressure.

On a wiser note, go to a ****ing doctor. Also, you are EbenezerType2 forever now.

Ingest water and some salt, that will bring up your blood volume. Then you should call a nearby friend and ask them to check up on you ASAP, and go from there.

well he did do something; he posted it on helplife2.net. the ambulance is on it's way

In Britain we have something called the NHS. You don't need money to see a Doctor and you also get C. Diff for free.

If you don't want to pay for a doctor that's perfectly understandable, maybe it's just a cold?

Suck it up.

Or be a pussy your whole life and GO SEE A DOCTOR!

Have you measured your blood pressure Virus? How low we talking here? Also, see a ****ing doctor. Low blood pressure could mean any of a hundred or more diseases.

Also, best I could do on short notice:
blood-pressure-low-rage-it-higher.jpg

hm, faint cold and weak could mean a LOT of things and not just blood pressure.
is your internal temperature high and it makes you feel cold,
or has your internal temperature dropped?

my guess is that your immune system is in battle with something, you've been compromised.
as the temperature goes up to bake whatever floating around,
it can make you shiver pretty fiercely and feel like you're freezing..

Do you actually have low blood pressure (you checked it) or do you assume you've got low blood pressure, because you feel weak?

Go get some more blood, or drink someone elses. You could be turning into a vampire.

When he posts a thread concerned with the fact he doesn't think he's eating enough meat, I think it's safe to say he is turning into a zombie.

Have you actually measured your blood pressure? What is it? As far as I know there is no downside to low blood pressure until it drops low enough that you faint.

All you've eaten is potatoes? I often get the shakes when I eat improperly... either too little or too much of something without any protein.

Have you actually measured your blood pressure? What is it? As far as I know there is no downside to low blood pressure until it drops low enough that you faint.

This.

When he posts a thread concerned with the fact he doesn't think he's eating enough meat, I think it's safe to say he is turning into a zombie.

zombielife2.net

What if he's concerned he's not eating enough potatoes?

Apparently potatoes have a big effect on blood glucose and blood pressure. They increase blood sugar and reduce blood pressure. I would bet everything that's why I was feeling strange. So I'm just going to stop eating so many. I had about 15 potatoes in 3 days because I had just bought my first bag and baked some for the first time. They are pretty good.

I'm feeling better so far today. I don't need a doctor, I've got Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_sugar

Check your iron levels, as well. Low iron means feeling faint, low blood pressure, and thin blood. My girlfriend has this problem.

Take multiviatmins and b-vitamin complex. 1 pill each every morning with breakfast..it changed me. I just randomly started feeling good and energetic after taking it consistently for 2 weeks. Try it out.

Yeah I took a B vitamin yesterday when I was practically quivering on the floor. I bought some a while ago and never really bothered with them. I have been taking a multivitamin for a while. But I have heard recently vitamin supplements don't work very well. Only some of them, like vitamin D actually work.

Mashed Potatoes are the best. Had some tonight for dinner and was in heaven. Anyone else here dislike Potatoes the way they are found in nature? Not a big fan myself

You mean uncooked? Yeah, not so keen on raw potatoes myself.

You mean uncooked? Yeah, not so keen on raw potatoes myself.

yeah uncooked and those with barely any taste. i can eat a salad with no dressing no problem but potatoes are just way to dry for my tastes

I don't trust a man who doesn't like potatoes. No, don't eat them raw. Bleechhh. Are you crazy?

You scrub the dirt off, poke a bunch of holes in them to vent steam, then wrap them in aluminum foil and bake @350 for about an hour and a half. When the time is up, split them down the middle and put things like butter, sour cream, bacon bits, chives, salt, pepper, and even basil or parsley flakes.

Or you can stew them... aaaww ****. :drool:

Oh man, this is good stuff. And good for you - in moderation, apparently. Eventually you may learn to appreciate the skins - rich in vitamins and minerals.

EDIT: Yeah, if they aren't baked long enough, they still smell like dirt water and are hard. If you bake them long enough, they should be very soft - almost mashed potato-like.

I have mash a few times a week, sometimes I'll just boil the ****ers, split em open and drench em in butter. Every now and then a roast. Mmmm.

That or I could make like my heritage and just cook em in the ground. How's that for an earthy taste.

Oh man. Potato soup is god-like. I'm going to have to get the family recipe for that and try my hand. By the way, I've been referring to Russet potatoes (the overwhelmingly 'main potato' grown in the US), but the ones with the red-ish skins are pretty good too, when cooked right.

potatoinfo1.gif

Recently I've taken up cooking all kinds of things. You can get 1 lb. of split peas for .72 cents. (like 8 'servings' or something) With some salt and the right seasonings, along with some baked sour-dough bread, it is simply amazing. I'm cooking this right now, actually.

I want to try stewing some sliced carrots in there. I found a can of cooked, sliced carrots and put some in there.

You have the flu, don't go to the doctors, Don't go to the Doctors

I feel like I've walked into a thread written in another dimension of absolute madness. It went from LBP worries to I love potatoes. I'm leaving before I catch something.

I feel like I've walked into a thread written in another dimension of absolute madness. It went from LBP worries to I love potatoes. I'm leaving before I catch something.

I honestly just came in, saw Death Evader's doctor post, and thought to myself, "wait... I was posting in this thread?"

Back