Favorite Drink?

Oranjeboom - Dutch lager.

teh win!

Non-alcoholic - Mixed tropical fruit juice.

V in a can is the best drink in existence. it honestly tastes better from a can than from a bottle
I thought this for awhile, but honestly I've had a few dodgy cans lately and bottles seem to have gotten better. Although sometimes it does seem a bit more watered down in a bottle, you always get more flavour in a can... for better or worse :p

Have you tried to new aluminium bottle things? Freakin awful, you can taste the tin...

Probably a mudslide. Its an alchoholic desert drink. It is sooooo amazing. It is an orgasm in drink form.

225418jc1.jpg

Julmust/P?skmust... oh GOD YES!!

(Non-alcoholic)

Alcoholic: Wkd Vodka Blue and Raspberry Bacardi Breezer
Non-alcoholic: my home-made chocolate milkshakes, made with vanilla ice cream, chocolate milkshake powder, chocolate dessert syrup and whipped cream. You just have to blend them really well to make it really thick and frothy!!!

Alcoholic: the cheapest shit i can get my hands on outside of native beer.
NonAlcholic: Milk.

the good stuff:
grasovka vodka with coke or lemon mixer.. nas zdarovia! :cheers:
nordfjord with red bull
valge viin with cucaracao and sprite (aka blue lagoon, works well with valge viins smooth taste)
black russian (vodka + kahlua on the rocks)

beer:
guinness, starobrno, krusovice kicks the shit out of guinness, staropramen, pilsner urquell.

It is delicious, but it doesn't get you drunk AT all. ;(

Nah it doesn't unless you load it up. Long island iced teas are also good. Its a tasty girly drink that will get you smashed quicker than plowing through shots of vodka.

Just drinking one of my milkshakes now!!! I also make good smoothies!!!

I enjoy a glass of sweet, soothing goat milk every once in a while. Other than that, I would have to say apple juice.

Alcoholic: probably Red Vodka + Red Bull
Non-alcoholic: Pepsi Max

Have you tried to new aluminium bottle things? Freakin awful, you can taste the tin...

yea, i bought one thinking it was some sort of concentrated uber V, turned out it was just twice the price for a worst taste :(

sweet iced tea

ick I can't stand sweet tea. I am a fan of straight out of the sun tea.

mmmm.....Just semi-sweet water tastes bad to me...like watered down kool-aid

Once at a hotel I went down for some breakfast, I grabbed myself a cup of tea then proceeded to dump 8 sugar cubes in the cup then started to stir slowly. Everyone was looking at me like I was a nut. HAhahah

Back