DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
<div align="center">[/url]</div>

[br]

Special Deals:

News:

Left 4 Dead 2 Mutation:

• You will become legend to the infected as the last human left.
    You are the only Survivor left in the world. No split screen help. No Survivor bots. But don't worry you aren't entirely alone. While there are no common Infected, Special Infected will hunt you down and become close, close friends with you.[br]

This Mutation is available in Single Player Mode.
[/list]

Happy now, ríomhaire?

Happy now, ríomhaire?

Horrible mutation. It's just you and special infected, which always come in pairs of two. Once one is done with you, the other has its way with you. Incap is replaced with immediate BW.

Ok I bothered to play it a little longer. While it got simple enough (at times), it made little difference whether it was on easy or expert. The best tactic is running but sometimes shit that's just in the way has to eat a .223. Still easily the dumbest mutation ever. Would've been interesting or more fun with just common infected though. Also funny how it's called last 'Man' but there's still rescue by military, Virgil, etc.

Only special infected? Only common infected would have made more sense surely? So if one pins you are you pretty much dead?

Is empire at war worth getting?

Yes, I am happy.

Only special infected? Only common infected would have made more sense surely? So if one pins you are you pretty much dead?

Yes, I am happy.

There is a demo you can try out. IMO, EAW was pretty enjoyable. Dunno about you though.

Yes, I am happy.

Before you play EaW there is one thing you must know.

Land combat is TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. DO NOT ASSESS THE GAME BASED ON LAND COMBAT.

Space combat is where the fun is. And that's why the whole expansion is dedicated to it.

I'd get the Splinter Cell pack for $30 but I have so many games I haven't touched

And Blur released in the US, but no where else in the world

I just noticed COMIX ZONE is on steam, how long has it been there??

Back