Gordons first and lasts words

Last words will be...

"BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS"

Then he'll start rappin' to da beet ya'll

"*rip*I'm having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction!*twang*Oooooh....and theres me hammer..."

I have always dreamed to Episode 3 to end movie-like, like this:

Gordon thinks everything is okay, but then there is something (I dont know, maybe something like Black Mesa incident, I mean enemies coming much).. Then Gordon lays on the ground, wounded... Everything is dark, he sees a headcrab. He crabs crowbar and says "We're in for one wild night..." and hits headcrab with crowbar, then ends.

When I come think of it, only one thing is on my mind: "lol". It sounds now actually ridiculous.

Oh yeah, sorry about bad english, not my native language...

I would like

"THIS IS HALF-LIFE!!!!!!1111!!!!!!111!!!!"

*kicks combine advisor into a hole*

"BYE! GOOD! WORLD! CRUEL!!! ****, I can't even do this right!"

Gordan first words- "quote....sigh...
last-.....unquote"
then the vorts revive him and Sheppard comes out and then they **** until barney tea bags them to death. HOW ****ING ORIGINAL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I've got it! In the end of episode 3, it turns out that G-Man is actually Gordon.
Then, Gordon says "Ha haaaaaa! Suck it, NOLGTA! Suck it hard, suck it long! :D

Actually, who's to say that G-Man and Gordon haven't been on the same page all the time? Who's to say that Gordon doesn't know his plans? He just hasn't spoken, because Valve haven't decided on G-Man's plans. As soon as they do, Gordon is going to turn into Chris Tucker, walking around yelling "Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?! G-Man is an alien!" It's bound to happen.
Also, my theory is that G-Man is on another planet, a very distant planet. He projects the G-Man we see, using his mind, really hard concentration. Being trapped on a distant planet has given him time to practise his mental skills. Let's say he's been doing this for millions of years, because he's of a long living alien species, but the rest of his folk have been destroyed by the combine. He fled and crashed on the planet. Now, he is fueled by vengance. That's why he is guiding Gordon to destroy the Combine. But that's not the only reason. You see, at certain times, when he reaches a maximum mental power (short bursts), he can project himself in full flesh. That explains why others see him at that moment and why he can give something to someone. The stasis he places Gordon in is a storage place in his advanced mind. Gordon died in Black Mesa, but the memory of him survived in G-Man's mind, so he could bring him back. How come G-Man can't remember himself somewhere different then, you ask? Because he is a far more complicated life form than a human. The human DNA is easy for him to replicate with his mind. Anyway, why Black Mesa occured? Because he had to find the ultimate survivor, who could save him from the planet, using the Borealis advanced portal technology. He will hoax Gordon into thinking he is heading for the Combine homeplanet, when actually he will just be retrieving G-Man from the planet. Also, he caused Black Mesa to begin the Combine invasion on earth. He has other pawns, who ensured that the Borealis ends up, where it ends up. But why didn't he make those, who got it there just go and get him? Because either he couldn't provide a good enough reason (unlike with Gordon, who will think he's going to the Combine homeplanet.) or he didn't want some Combine-controlled race to come pick him up, as they would hand him in to the Combine, who would then destroy him. Easy as that. Let the flaming begin! :D

You know how G-Man says "the right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world"?
What if that means that G-Man pulled some strings so that Gordon was in the test chamber when the incident occurred, because G-Man had witnessed what would have happened if someone else was there. So, Gordon was the right man in the wrong place.

My opinion, George Carlin had it right - the whole phrase "wrong place in the wrong time" is pure bullshit :).

(First post in a while)

I love this. People are still discussing this issue. :D
I just want to say that I've always endorsed this opinion. Bring the Gordon = GMan shirts I say.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No more G-Man = Gordon theories!!!!

srs-cat.png

Serious cat has spoken.

No, I know that GMan is not Gordon, but imagine how funny it would be if he was, just because Valve had decided to stick it to NOLGTA... :D

Too bad Carlin died, he was friggin awesome. I mean, where else will you see a 60-year-old pretend like he's jerking off in front of a full audience?

You know, Gordon could say "Mentos, the freshmaker!" or "What? *silence* You know I'm mute, right?"

(Crawling through Airvent) "Now I know what a TV dinner feels like!"
(To Alyx, in the voice of Heavy) "We make good team!"
"I've got a lovely bunch of headcrabs! There they are a-standing in a row!"

There not great, I know. Oh, and hi!

(Crawling through Airvent) "Now I know what a TV dinner feels like!"
(To Alyx, in the voice of Heavy) "We make good team!"
"I've got a lovely bunch of headcrabs! There they are a-standing in a row!"

There not great, I know. Oh, and hi!

I like you.

"I'm the right man in the wrong place" Yeah, cheesey, but steering from the comedy i'd hope it'd be something a bit badass.

he'll probably say something along the lines of: "WHO WRINKLED MY RANDY TRAVIS POSTER, PISSED ON THE SEAT AND HID MY KEYS?!?!"

First words would be: "Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures by Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array."

After defeating the combine and Gman and all the other enemies, Gordon goes to a very tall cliff and falls down, only to survive. His words? "I shoulda done this with out the Hazard suit." Or just his trademark "..."

After defeating the combine and Gman and all the other enemies, Gordon goes to a very tall cliff and falls down, only to survive. His words? "I shoulda done this with out the Hazard suit."

And Gordon cast himself from the highest Citadel in all of City 17. After 20 years of stasis, 20 years of endless waiting, it would finally come to an end. Death would be his escape from the G-Man.

But then Alyx comes up and tells him he must be the Gman of war.

Back