Haircut!

Reaction score
Good man! Hair is important :)
Good luck at the hairdressers. Spend some serious money ;)

Good luck with that!

I myself don't visit the hairdresser's eagerly. Might have something to do with the fact that my hair is kept cropped extremely short (okay, I've given up trying to make MY hair look good).

Hope you have better luck than me.

shave your head Comrade ...no maintenance

or grow it really long and dread it or shape it into a mullet as a tribute to trailer trash everywhere :E

I got a haircut one hour ago!!!

What are you listening on?

My hair grows so fast, have to get it cut all the time, gets annoying sometimes.

You'll need something extra stylish to take the attention off that ugly mug!

:D

only joking, just ask for a back and sides #2 :p

At least your hair doesn't fall out if you use gell or wax...or for that matter, anything other than low strength conditioning shampoo :(

I don't even want to talk about dye...:x

I have quite a mop on my head at the moment as well, though its kind of weird having this thing which I can only call a mullet...its amplified by the fact that I always wear hats.

Hehe, I'm going to have that cut Christian Bale had in Equilibrium soon :D hope it works...

I cut my hear a few days ago. It grows like a 14 year old's penis on a nude-beach, so I'll have to cut it again in a month or so..

Just out of curiosity I've got to ask...Is the 14 year old attached to this, or is he somewhere else?

its been almost 2 hours, how long does it take to get a haircut?

I got this when I was asleep.

*sigh*

omgzombiekidh.jpg

wow, it looks like all you did was brush it, i hope you didnt murder someone and plan to use THIS as an alibi

It appears to be completely identical, your hairdresser pwned j00!!!11

It won't make you any better at op4, I still pwn you :p.

there is something different about you badger but i just can't put my finger on it... Did you shave your beard?

Looks...Like the average cut :D

Actually, its pretty good, but it isn't you know...stand out or anything :)

If you're talking about my pitiful arsefluff on my chin.. nah, thats still there :p

Ah...good ole arse fluff. (Edit: In retrospect, that sentence could be taken out of context so badly :))

How I miss not having to shave :( Its a love hate thing really, I mean its great growing stuble...but then you have to shave it off :x Maybe I'l just let everything grow and become a hermit.

Farrowlesparrow said:
How I miss not having to shave :( Its a love hate thing really, I mean its great growing stuble...but then you have to shave it off :x Maybe I'l just let everything grow and become a hermit.

Just keep it in reasonable levels and you're aight ;)

Yes, I miss not having to shave too :(
*Varg kicks razor, which cuts his foot.
:(

I don't even do the gel bit :) I just have unmaintained, ungelled, plain old hair.

as for the cut, I can't see any way its better or worse than the old one :p

teh scruffy look is the best, it definately looks better than before.

Now get out there and start meeting more women! :E

You looked more huggable with it long :D Nice cut though.

Back