Happy Valentines Day!

2a62hzm.jpg

I got my girlfriend a card, a rose, some Belgian chocolates, a recipe book and I put some of my unborn babies in her mouth.

I got my girlfriend a card, a rose, some unborn babies, a recipe book and I put some of my Belgian chocolates in her mouth.

I got my unborn baby a card, a rose, a girlfriend, a recipe book and I put myself in their Belgian chocolates IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

I'm single and did nothing today. I don't feel bad about it. **** y'all.

I got a hug from my friends girlfriend and that was pretty much it. i'm just happy my folks are back in town because of that plane crash Thursday. also this girl i've been ignoring at work thinks i'll start talking with her again after Valentine's but thats not the case. I'm going to keep ignoring her and if she bothers me more I'll tell her I absolutely hate her guts...which I do. Oh and brought some Timbits home after work for everyone in the house...hope they love them as much as i do

I got my unborn baby a card, a rose, a girlfriend, a recipe book and I put myself in their Belgian chocolates IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

I'm single and did nothing today. I don't feel bad about it. **** y'all.

This is where I would post the high-five explosion image, except I do actually feel pretty bad about it, which is strange.

/:

I just unborned your child while placing my belgian card in your girlfriend's chocolates.

This is where I would post the high-five explosion image, except I do actually feel pretty bad about it, which is strange.

/:

I just unborned your child while placing my belgian card in your girlfriend's chocolates.

You should never feel bad about anal sex.

Oh and brought some Timbits home after work for everyone in the house...hope they love them as much as i do

That's right, keep eating our Timbits. We'll slowly emerge ourselves into your lives, and before you know it, we'll have you all hooked on our delicious donut holes, under our control.

Today was meh. Woke up late, ate, slept, and read, then went to visit my Grandma in the hospital. But I did get to chat up some cute girls at Swiss Chalet, so the day was saved from eternal valentine lameness.

Shiiiiiiiiit it's not V-day anymore :(

Roses, chocolates, poster, French Restaurant.

Good day.

Woke up next to my girlfriend. We got up and had breakfast. She had a shower. We went into town and ended up at an art gallery for about an hour. Then she bought some seaweed and I called into her house for tea and brownies. Then drove home, worked on the YR mod I'm attempting to make and went to the cinema with my dad (Slumdog Millionaire for the second time).

Here's how my day went down.

Woke up at 1pm. Had a clementine orange for breakfast. Did some pushups and stretched. Sat around listening to music and reading for basically the rest of the day until my girlfriend showed up at 11pm. We watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and then went to sleep two hours later. :naughty:

She got me cupcakes because she made cupcakes with her friends. I got her "I-paid-my-cell-bill" so I can text her.

All in all probably the best Valentine's I've ever had. It's nice because I don't really celebrate Valentine's, it just turned out to be a great day.

My Valentines evening:

Got phoned by mates to come out around 9pm.

Got into town by 9:45.

One of my mates had a nasty case of tooth pain and had to bail, we went to another bar.

Complete sausage fest, and what birds were there were taken or short and dumpy.

Everyone else bailed and another mate who would have been out all night was no-where to be found, probably at another club.

So its like after 1am and my best mate is feeling like shit, so we call it a night.

Once upon a Valentines I got homemade cake that tasted awesome and sex.

Auch well, lol. :bounce:

Woke up and played video games until 6:30 PM.

Went to her house
Made ourselves some drinks *She got Rum + Coke, I got Long Island Iced Teas*
We drank quite a bit and watched Quantum Leap
Aaanndd.....the rest of the night went as expected.

Had a posh meal and watched a movie during which my gf fell asleep. I was tempted to wake her up with my manhood resting along her face, but figured that wouldn't go down too well. Played TF2 till 4 am.

Woke up.
Did my homework.
Went to party.
COCKBLOCK
Went home.
Went for a run.
Half-watched Ong Bak Thai Warrior (I'll have to give it a legitimate watching later).
Went to sleep.

Went out with a girl for dinner and whatnot. She was distracted because one her best friends just got back from Washington that day (he's in the Army) and asked her to marry him...in public... She shoots him down considering the fact that they have NEVER dated or been together. He doesn't drop it and keeps asking her to move out to Washington with him.

Here's the kicker - I don't get to spend the night because he was coming over this morning to "talk about it"...also he wants to move in with her for a few weeks while he's in town...

WTF

Good thing I'm not really invested in this because there's no way this can end well.

Went out with a girl for dinner and whatnot. She was distracted because one her best friends just got back from Washington that day (he's in the Army) and asked her to marry him...in public... She shoots him down considering the fact that they have NEVER dated or been together. He doesn't drop it and keeps asking her to move out to Washington with him.

Here's the kicker - I don't get to spend the night because he was coming over this morning to "talk about it"...also he wants to move in with her for a few weeks while he's in town...

WTF

Good thing I'm not really invested in this because there's no way this can end well.

That guy deserves a good one-two to the mouth.

Went to a party, ended up inadvertently calling a girl ugly and getting kicked out. I thought we were just flirt-fighting :(

Went to a party, ended up inadvertently calling a girl ugly and getting kicked out. I thought we were just flirt-fighting :(
See, now all I can picture is a room full of people shouting "SMOKEEEEEERRRR" and right-click-shoving you out the door, only for you to escape onto a nearby rooftop.

He would be so melee killed by the time they got him out of the building.

My Valentines day:

Woke up at 4:30 PM. Posted on here for a few hours. Went to Walmart and bought some bins to put stuff in when I move tomorrow. Then i went to walgreens and bought some febreeze and carpet cleaning shit to make my current room look and smell nice when they come in for move-out inspection. I also bought some orange soda. Then I went through the Taco Bell drive through and ordered some delicious food.

When I got back I watched BlackHawk Down on Blu ray, ate my Taco Bell, and then browsed the internet until 3AM today.

My friend however went back home to propose to his girlfriend. No idea how that went though, I'll find out tomorrow.

Back