I'm close to tears... RIP bvasgm

I've had a few teachers and students die at a bunch of my schools and we were never told anything.
Only ever found out through the newspaper.

What the ****? Seriously, this is awful. I had no idea. :(

RIP Borgasm

I didn't know him but he looks like a good guy from what i've read.;(
RIP

The username sounds familiar. It's a shame he had to die so young. Also, I've passed this thread up for some time confusing it with a different thread, but I'm glad i found it. It's interesting to see other members so compassionate for one another for a change.

I'd also like to add death is not something I would wish on any of you, no matter how times I've been called rude names by you assholes because strangely, I find some sort of attraction to all of you faceless HL2.net users too. Like others have mentioned, it's a weird unexplainable phenomenon that somehow makes you more compassionate for a bunch of faceless noobs in certain ways then people you actually knew irl who have passed away.

Even though I don't know much about bvasgm, his unfortunate tragedy seems to have made HL2.net users aware that real people are posting on the other side, and that's good. I'm one of those who were made aware.

R.I.P man.

Love you man. Sorry now that I didn't really get to know you as much as I've tried with everyone else.

Oh man, I remember that post :D

I had a sadface bvasgm moment earlier today when I was sniffing around the BF2 subforum. Playing BF3 is going to be bittersweet whenever it comes out :(

This thread still chokes me almost to tears whenever I come in here and read responses again.

Just saw this thread.

I never actually knew bvasgm but I remember seeing him post a few times back in the old days, and I remember seeing many screens he took in HL2.net BF2 matches.

I don't like to write stuff like RIP because it feels so cliche to me, but I am saddened by his death, as I am by any persons unnatural death, you always think it won't happen to people whom you somehow know, even if very remotely.

Oh I don't care if it's cliche!

Rest In Peace bvasgm.

Wow, just saw this thread since my long hiatus from hl2.net...Bvasgm was a very cool nice guy. Had the pleasure to play bf2 with him a lot with some of the other bf2 regulars. It's a terrible story to hear. I'm sure he was a great guy in real life too, and it really is a tragedy. R.I.P

Didnt know him, but he sounds like a great guy...

RIP

I'd forgotten he had died.

As I got into my car a couple of days ago, I genuinely said "borgasm" in my mind.

Don't know why mind you! Just one of those random things.

Jees,did you read the notes and flowers.He must be really missed.

what i'm just saying that everyone misses him!!

RIP;(

I hate when people die.

Man, I went back to the link in the first post of this thread...

His parents are still leaving notes for him (of course they remember, I was surprised that they would continue on that site), one thats only a few days old...

Very sad to read.

That's really touching, I'm all worked up again ;(

wciec8.jpg

This is too much for me....

Damn it.
I've been playing BF2 a lot recently and every time I see a Blackhawk spinning around all crazy-like I always think of him.

Every time I play Bad Company 2, it reminds me of BF2 thus..........you got it.

RIP :( I remember you well..

and im sure i played BF2 with you once before... with Shakermaker and somebody else....

man i cant believe this..

Where's this guys obituary? I can't find it anywhere? And the link provided somewhere on the first page dosen't seem to work. Anyway, must say it's sad, despite the fact I never knew the guy.

RIP

what i'm just saying that everyone misses him!!

RIP;(

I hate when people die.

Depends on who dies. When and innocent dies, I feel my pedant ways slip-away and I genuinly feel sad or, to some extent, in a state of remorse. When somone I hated or somone who had commited evil's and had led a life vilness(atleast against me) dies, I feel like they've finally been delivered their ultimate punishment :devil:.

Woke up about 15 minutes ago and saw this thread had a new post so I opened it up without checking to see what the actual thread was.

Not a good way to start the day. RIP

Holy goddamn shit. Cleaning up my sig to add more, and I found this. ;(

9.jpg

I saw that a few hour earlier, after somebody mentioned your sig.

Even though it doesn't make sense that I do, I still think about you every day borgasm.

I always get so sad when I happen to notice his username on my xfire "offline" list :( I was playing BC2 the other day and thinking how crazy borgasm would have been over this game. Maybe we should have some kind of HL2net community event where we raid a BC2 server with as many HL2netters as possible and have a good old forum duke-it-out in his honor? His 20th birthday was last month.

PS: I can't decide which weapon he would whore more, the CG or the M60 :D

Back