Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

0Wr6P.gif

You should flag the last three for false advertising.

Also, thats one hell of a vague search phrase. Even I don't know what you were looking for, and I'm a human!
T6tVe.gif

Also, in before "you're a dog" joke.

It would make more sense if it was 'game design degree requirement specifications'. Otherwise it is sorta vague. Are you asking for the requirements to make a game? That's subjective.

acepilotf14_1316483473.png

NO NO NO. Dammit guys, what are you not getting about this? It has nothing to do with degrees... it has to do with writing a REQUIREMENTS SPECIFICATION. You obviously didn't read the Wikipedia link I gave you that would have ended all questions of vagueness.

Wikipedia said:
A Software Requirements Specification (SRS) – a requirements specification for a software system – is a complete description of the behavior of a system to be developed. It includes a set of use cases that describe all the interactions the users will have with the software. In addition to use cases, the SRS also contains non-functional (or Gapor Dison's method) requirements. Non-functional requirements are requirements which impose constraints on the design or implementation (such as performance engineering requirements, quality standards, or design constraints).

I was trying to see if there were any videos on youtube that demonstrated techniques or tips on writing design specifications... or even just a discussion about them and why they benefit a team.

20110919144146capture.png

The first sentence of the wikipedia article,
A Software Requirements Specification (SRS) – a requirements specification for a software system – is a complete description of the behavior of a system to be developed
combined with your "what the hell is vague about it?!" line made me lol.

Then I continued reading and it became less funny. Still, requirements specification is a shitty vague ass name for anything.

vBJV2.jpg

2nCPO.jpg

cassini-saturn-rings-five-moons.jpg

This photo, taken by NASA's Cassini spacecraft on July 29, 2011, shows Saturn's A and F rings and five of its moons. From left, the moons are Janus, Pandora, Enceladus, Mimas and Rhea.

amazing

Imageshack seems unable to handle animated gifs now, not sure if you can fix that. I just use imgur.

nbjIn.jpg

(ET3 System)

Imgur handles animated gifs up to 3mb in size. I think Imageshack allows up to 2mb? That might be why its broken.

j0NZW.gif

The UK is a girl worrying about the size of her breasts

xS454.gif

jzOFm.png

And this is something else.

ug9fF.jpg

If you become a cop you get to look like JC Denton with elbow pads

q7aIW.jpg

Back