Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

XNaJw.jpg

the story behind that card is pretty damn interesting:

"A few years after my Grandfather returned from the war he decided to start a greeting card company. Armed with one terrible idea and no artistic ability whatsoever, he turned to someone he had met during the war for help, a young Japanese solider he had shot in the face named Haruo."

http://www.bradmcginty.com/?p=1366

ps: the story is fiction but interesting nonetheless

H7Pi0.gif

I kinda miss this place, can i come back? I am probably forgotten anyway :(

Oh and here is a picture of a cat, oh how delightful.

tnkWV.jpg

I kinda miss this place, can i come back? I am probably forgotten anyway :(

Oh and here is a picture of a cat, oh how delightful.

You don't give us enough credit Ravioli.

20111202205740clipboard.png

Never start something you have no way to finish. What happens when a bunch of hl2.netters get together on Facebook and spend too much time around Morgs in Steamchat. Just for reference, Chase = Willie, Derek = Dekstar, Matt = Morgs, Dave = Stigmata, Travis = Qonfused, Alex = MorganFreeman, Justin = friend of Qonfused and I.

You'll need to open the image in a new tab and zoom. Hl2.net is a cock like that.

PREPUN YOUR ANUS

wTYy1.jpg

Non-Pokemon fans or people who were abused as children and never given Gameboys need not apply.

I'm surprised you didnt get an infraction for that post. seeing how it's full of swear words and uses misspelled racist words that are actually an attempt to get around the swear filter (at least according to kineaesth )

see I got an infraction for posting a similiar pic with a fraction of the swear words that image has but I guess mods will justify anything when they have a target in their sights. yay for consistant moderation at hl2.net

here's the image:

2n1iah4.jpg

I'm surprised you didnt get an infraction for that post. seeing how it's full of swear words and uses misspelled racist words that are actually an attempt to get around the swear filter (at least according to kineaesth )

see I got an infraction for posting a similiar pic with a fraction of the swear words that image has but I guess mods will justify anything when they have a target in their sights. yay for consistant moderation at hl2.net

here's the image:
If you're referring to "nigga" that's not even a racist term. Not that it matters anyway.

v1cP3.jpg

20111211181510capture.png

In this corner weighing 1000 pounds, our Champion, 'Horse'! And in this corner weighing 120 pounds is the newcomer, Lamb!

Back