Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

**** does anyone know where to host gifs?

1324734928335.png

Apple's been on a buyout-fest for awhile now, and has convinced shitloads of schools to force students to buy macbooks for only a minor discount, so that they can forcibly increase their marketshare.
Yes, the Macbook force-buying has been relatively new, but they've been forcing their way into schools for decades. My cousin had never used anything but a Mac in California high schools in the 80s. There was a dedicated Mac lab built in my old high school in the mid 90s.

VRIr8.png

Yes, the Macbook force-buying has been relatively new, but they've been forcing their way into schools for decades. My cousin had never used anything but a Mac in California high schools in the 80s. There was a dedicated Mac lab built in my old high school in the mid 90s.

Yeah... all my schools in Alaska had Macs. That's my only exposure with them.

vTEny.png

qMN5a.png

LxnHx.png

Lookit its little spots!

Apple's been on a buyout-fest for awhile now, and has convinced shitloads of schools to force students to buy macbooks for only a minor discount, so that they can forcibly increase their marketshare.
What do you mean "force students"? The students don't decide which computers they want themselves?

green-home-improvement-300x300.jpg

What do you mean "force students"? The students don't decide which computers they want themselves?
Nope. In many schools, especially tech/art institutes, you can't participate in class if you don't purchase a Macbook.

borsfloat.jpg

Nope. In many schools, especially tech/art institutes, you can't participate in class if you don't purchase a Macbook.

The school I went to (who thankfully started this practice after I had already gotten most of the way through), included the price of your $2,500 macbook pro in the tuition. So it wasn't even like a choice between not being able to participate or buying one... you just kinda owned one the minute you paid for your tuition.

The worst part is that they're SEVERELY underpowered for what they wanted us to be doing. HD 3D rendering on a 15 inch screen with laptop hardware? **** off with that shit.

EDIT: Oh right, an image... uh.... here
WUMec.jpg

The school I went to included the price of your $2,500 macbook pro in the tuition. So it wasn't even like a choice between not being able to participate or buying one... you just kinda owned one the minute you paid for your tuition.
Could you opt out of that, though? And get a refund?

yvAgD.png

That ranks among some of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard. How do they get away with it? Surely there must be laws against such obvious corporate sponsorship of education?

Can't be a arsed to find a picture, bring on the 2 infraction points.

while jessica biel look alike is cute in an overexposed, photoshoped kinda way I'm disappointed with your lack of funny pics lately krynn. you are probably the person who consistantly posts the funniest pics/gifs in this community (imho, probably cuz we have similiar sense of humour) so please get back on the funny wagon as I need my daily fix :) (I can see, and do see hot chicks every single day, no need to post them here)

here's one to get the ball rolling

PyGXd.jpg

here's another

lmLxZ.jpg

one more:

"Guy's little cousin gave out his phone number on FB, hilarious cat facts follow."

rsQ93.png

while jessica biel look alike is cute in an overexposed, photoshoped kinda way I'm disappointed with your lack of funny pics lately krynn.

Sir, that there is Jennifer Carptenter.
9BSqp.jpg

But fine, heres some images that made me smile.
1326718284027.gif

MDgoT.gif

1326370938649.gif

1326424107250.png

1326757306110.gif

1327380621583.gif

So I'm watching this Jamie Oliver show... about obesity and getting people to eat healthy in America.

And I see this little girl practically doing a Heil Hitler salute. It's hilariously wrong. Obviously she's just raising her hand, but god damn, who taught her to raise it that way?

TBhGr.png

M8d1O.png

That's the most hideously disturbing thing I have ever seen.

Right click view for full size, it's pretty big mang.

unwxm.jpg

Back